Uttarakhand UKSSSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019 Detailed Info
- Conducting Board Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (JE)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Starting Date to fill UKSSSC Application Form: 15th July 2019
- Last Date to submit the Online Application form: 25th August 2019
- Closing Date to pay the Application Fee: 27th August 2019
- UKSSSC JE Exam Date: December 2019.
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/
UKSSSC Jr Engineer (Civil) Notification 2019
Here is a fantastic opportunity for the Diploma holders who are looking for Government Jobs in Uttarakhand. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has come up with an advertisement notification to fill 100 Vacancies of Junior Engineer (Civil). With the release of official UKSSSC JE Notification, the Online Registration Process starts from 15th July 2019. The Last date for the submission of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Application Form is 25th August 2019.
All the Interested & Eligible candidates can make utilize this chance & apply for UKSSSC Jobs before the deadline. In this article, we have shared the full details of UKSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification including the Vacancy, Selection Process, Salary, How to Apply, etc for your convenience purpose.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Check the category-wise UKSSSC Jr Engineer Vacancy details below.
- OBC: 21 (Women-06, Ex-Servicemen-01, Others-13, PH-01)
- EWS: 13 (Women-04, Ex-Servicemen-01, Others-07, PH-01)
- UR: 66 (Women-20, Ex-Servicemen-03, Others-39, DFF-01, PH-03)
Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Engineer Civil Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
Are you willing to apply for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019? Before applying, check the following eligibility conditions such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc.
The minimum & maximum age limit of the applicants should be as follows (as on 1st July 2019).
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 42 Years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Govt. rules.
- Candidates should have completed three years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized university.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer (JE) Posts Selection Process
- The officials will conduct the Written Exam to recruit the eligible candidates for UKSSSC Vacancy.
Uttarakhand UKSSSC JE Jobs Pay Scale
Selected candidates for UKSSSC Vacancy will receive a good pay scale as follows.
- Rs. 44, 900 – 1, 42, 400/-.
UKSSSC Jr Engineer (Civil) Online Application Process
Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can go through the official portal to apply for UKSSSC JE Jobs. The UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be available active from 15th July 2019 to 25th August 2019. While filling the Application form, follow these simple steps to avoid the mistakes.
How to Apply for UKSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/
- The homepage of the official website will display on the screen.
- Find the relevant advertisement & click on that link.
- UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Official Notification will be opened.
- Go through the notification details carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible for Uttarakhand SSSC Jobs or not.
- Then, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details in the UKSSSC Application Form.
- Pay the fees & upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check the details before the final submission of the form.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” button & take the print out of the form for future use.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/Divyang of Uttarakhand state: Rs. 150/-.
Candidates can pay the Application fee through Debit Card, Credit card, Net Banking.
Check New Vacancies in India