UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Recruitment Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Accountant
- Total Number of Vacancies: 93
- Mode of Application: Online
- Post Code: 135
- Notification Number: 21/2019
- Notification Release Date: 25th October 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31st October 2019
- Ending Date to Apply Online: 15th December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Official Portal: http://sssc.uk.gov.in
- Job Category: Uttrakhand State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Check out more Govt Jobs
sssc.uk.gov.in Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission released UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 Notification at its official site. Uttarakhand SSSC officials accept online applications from eligible and talented job seekers. Interested contenders can apply for 93 vacancies of Assistant Accountant Posts from 31st October 2019. The end date for sending the applications is 15th December 2019.
Candidates who are looking for a better govt job can utilize this opportunity. Before filling the online applications, you must check the Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Notification 2019. Have a look at the age limit, selection procedure, pay scale, educational qualification, application steps, etc. from the below segments.
Uttarakhand SSSC Asst Accountant Vacancies 2019
- Job Designation: Assistant Accountant
- Total number of posts: 93
Category wise detailed vacancies list is provided here.
- SC: 20
- ST: 04
- OBC: 15
- EWS: 08
- General: 46
- Total: 93
UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
Candidates must have completed graduation or BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) or Post Graduation in Accountancy.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 42 Years
यूकेएसएसएससी सहायक लेखाकार चयन प्रक्रिया
- Written Exam
The shortlisted job seekers will get a salary of Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 per month.
Uttarakhand SSSC Assistant Accountant Application Process
Individuals must fulfill the eligibility conditions to Apply Online for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Posts. Eligible contenders can follow the below instructions to submit the applications by the end date.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official Site, i.e. http://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- On the home page, search for the UKSSSC Assistant Accountant Notification link.
- Click on that link.
- Candidates must read the eligibility conditions, general instructions carefully.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- Proceed with the One Time Registration Process.
- By using the Log In details, fill the application form with necessary data.
- Upload a scanned passport size photo, signature.
- Pay the exam fee and submit the application.
- Take a hard copy of the application preview for future reference.
- General/ EWS/ OBC: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang: Rs. 150/-
- Notification Release Date: 25.10.2019
- Opening Date to submit applications: 31.10.2019
- Ending Date to submit applications: 15.12.2019
- Exam Fee Payment Last Date: 17.12.2019
- Exam Date: January 2020
Other Related Govt Jobs in India