UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of The Board: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Job Role: Assistant Review Officer, Typist, Translator, Assistant Librarian
- Total Number of Posts: 65
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting date to fill Applications: 07th October 2019
- The last date to fill Applications: 30th October 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Job Type: Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Official Website: ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
Uttarakhand Assistant Review Officer Notification 2019
Recently, Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates. The UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 is the biggest opportunity for those aspirants who are searching for govt jobs. Job seekers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online for Assistant Review Officer, Typist, Translator, Assistant Librarian posts.
As per the UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification, intenders must have the required age limit and have the educational qualifications. People can see the selection process, pay scale, fee, and application process details from the below sections. People can apply for 65 Uttarakhand ARO Job Vacancies 2019 from 07th October 2019 to 30th October 2019.
UKPSC Translator Vacancy 2019
- Post Name: Assistant Review Officer, Typist, Translator, Assistant Librarian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 65
Detailed post wise & category wise job vacancies are mentioned here.
- Assistant Review Officer: 56
- Translator: 06
- Typist: 02
- Assistant Librarian: 01
- Total: 65
यूके पीएससी सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी भर्ती 2019 – पात्रता शर्तें
Assistant Review Officer:
- Aspirants must have done Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university established by law in India or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum typing speed of 9000 key depression per hour in English is needed. The basic knowledge of Computer operation is also considered, which includes Windows and Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
Candidates must have finished graduation in any stream with a Diploma certificate/ course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years previous experience in translation works from Hindi to English and vice versa in any central/ state govt offices/ Parliament/ State Legislative Secretariats.
- Contender must have a bachelor’s degree from a university established by Law in India.
- Must possess good knowledge of English typing with a minimum speed of 9000 key depression per hour on the computer.
- You should have a thorough knowledge of Hindi and English and good computer operating skills.
- People must have a degree in law and a diploma in Library Science.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is mandatory.
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 42 Years
The age relaxation on the maximum age limit is as per the govt rules and regulations.
The shortlisted candidates for UKPSC ARO Vacancy 2019 will get a good pay scale as per the recruiting organization norms.
- Assistant Review Officer: Level – 7, (Basic pay: Rs. 44900/-)
- Translator: Level – 5, (Basic Pay: Rs. 29200/-)
- Typist: Level – 5, (Basic Pay: Rs. 29200/-)
- Assistant Librarian: Level – 8, (Basic Pay: Rs. 47200/-)
UKPSC ARO Jobs Selection Procedure
The selection of young and talented aspirants for UKPSC Asst Review Officer posts 2019 is done through the written test, interview. Applicants should get the qualify marks in the rounds of the selection process.
- Written Test
ukpsconline.in ARO Application Procedure
The UKPSAC Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link will be available from 07th October 2019. So, willing individuals who meet the eligibility requirements can apply for the posts on or before the due date i.e. 30th October 2019. Follow these simple guidelines provided below at the time of filling applications.
How to Apply for UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2019?
- Go to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission i.e. ukpsconline.in
- On the home page of UKPSC, you can click on the Assistant Review Officer Advertisement.
- Download the UKPSC ARO Notification and check the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible aspirants can click on the Apply Online link.
- Candidates should enter the data in the fields of the application form.
- Upload a scanned passport size recent photograph, signature on the application form.
- Click on the submit button.
- Proceed with the application fee online.
- Collect a print out of the applications for future reference.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 185.40 (Processing Fee= Rs. 35.40/-)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 95.40/- (Processing Fee= Rs. 35.40/-)
- PH candidates: Only Processing Fee Of Rs. 35.40/-
Candidates must pay the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking.
- Download Uttarakhand Assistant Review Officer Notification PDF
- Apply Online for UKPSC ARO Jobs
- UKPSC ARO Admit Card
- UKPSC ARO Results
Other Govt Jobs In India