Uttarakhand Assistant Review Officer Call Letter 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
- Job Role: Assistant Review Officer, Typist, Translator, Assistant Librarian
- Total Number of Posts: 65
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Official Site: ukpsconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- Job Type: Uttarakhand State Govt Jobs 2019
- Work Location: Uttarakhand
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Notify Later
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
- Latest Government Jobs in India
UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will issue उत्तराखंड एआरओ कॉल लेटर 2019 shortly. Aplicants can find a direct link to download the hall ticket at the end of this page. Applicants of UKPSC ARO Recruitment 2019 must be ready with the login credentials such as application number, date of birth to get the UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019.
Participants must and should carry Uttarakhand ARO Call Letter to the examination hall without fail. The examiner will not allow the applicants to take the test without having the hall ticket. Contenders can also get the exam date, selection process details from the below modules.
उत्तराखंड सहायक समीक्षा अधिकारी चयन प्रक्रिया
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will conduct the following rounds as part of the selection process. Individuals who get the qualify marks in the selection rounds can get the job.
- Written Test
UKPSC ARO Exam Date 2019
उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा आयोग will conduct the written test for Assistant Review Officer posts in the coming days. Individuals who have completed the applications must download UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019 PDF as soon as possible to avoid the technical issues at the end minute.
Data Printed on ukpsconline.in ARO Admit Card 2019
After collecting the UKPSC ARO Call Letter 2019, intenders are suggested to check the data available on it. If they encounter any printing mistakes, inform to the high authorities as soon as possible.
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Examination
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
Documents Needed for UKPSC ARO Exam
While going for the written test, aspirants must carry any one of the following documents to the exam center along with UKPSC Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019.
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
Steps to Download UKPSC ARO Call Letter 2019
- Open the official site of UKPSC i.e. https://ukpsc.gov.in/
- In the recent updates section, candidates will get a link for UK ARO Hall Ticket 2019.
- A new login page with fields such as Application Number, Date of Birth will get displayed.
- Enter the appropriate details in the form and submit them.
- Uttarakhand PSC Assistant Review Officer Admit Card 2019 will be displayed.
- Download it and take a hard copy for future.