UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name Of the Board: Uranium Corporation Of India Limited
- Name Of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- The Total Number Of Vacancies: 247
- Mode Of Application: Offline
- Opening Date To Fill Applications: 24th September 2019
- Advertisement Number: 1/2019
- Closing Date To Submit Applications: 13th October 2019
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Job Type: All India Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Jharkhand
- Official Portal: http://www.ucil.gov.in
247 UCIL Ex-ITI [NCVT] Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda inviting offline applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] individuals for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act 1961. The UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is conducted for filling 247 vacancies. The distribution of jobs, other details are provided here. Look into more Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
Willing individuals are advised to go through the complete information of UPCL Trade Apprentice Notification 2019 before filling the applications. Refer eligibility criteria, payment of the stipend, selection process, accommodation, application process here. As per the notification, eligible aspirants can fill the applications from 24th September 2019. The end date for sending the applications is within the 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
UCIL Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2019
- Job Role: Trade Apprentice
- Total Number Of Posts: 247
The distribution of UCIL Vacancy details is given below.
- Designated Trades: Number Of Posts
- Fitter: 80
- Electrician: 80
- Welder [Gas & Electric]: 35
- Turner/Machinist: 15
- Instrument Mechanic: 10
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV: 10
- Carpenter: 10
- Plumber: 07
- Total: 247
Reservation Of Vacancies:
- For SC/ST and OBC [NCL]: Vacancies are reserved for SC/ST & OBC [NCL] candidates in accordance with Apprentices Act-1961.
- For Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with the Apprenticeship Training Manual.
www.ucil.gov.in Trade Apprentice Eligibility Conditions 2019
Candidates must have completed Matric/ X standard with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks for UR/OBC NCL candidates and 45% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from National Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years
The Relaxation in the upper age limit is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/ OBC [NCL] candidates.
Individuals who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
The selection of candidates for UCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019 will be purely based on the merit list. I.e., based on marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- Merit List
Uranium Corporation of India Limited Pay Scale 2019
- The selected contenders will get the minimum rate of stipend per month payable to the apprentices.
UCIL Apprentice Online Application Process
Uranium Corporation of India Limited Trade Apprentice Application Form is available at the official site, i.e. ucil.gov.in. So the individuals who met the eligibility criteria can apply for the jobs before the due date. Get the step by step process from the following sections.
How To Apply for UCIL Trade Apprentice Posts 2019?
- Open the Uranium Corporation of India Limited official site, i.e. http://www.ucil.gov.in
- On the home page of UCIL, click on the jobs tab.
- Click on the Enrolment for Apprenticeship training in Designated Trades for the year 2019-20, Advt.No: 1/2019 link.
- Then, UCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification will be displayed.
- Aspirants must check the general conditions, instructions carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility & take a print out of the application form.
- Enter the data in the offline application form, attach the photo with a gazetted officer signature.
- Take the xerox copies of some important documents.
- Send the filled applications with documents to the below-mentioned address.
Dy. General Manager [Inst./Pers. &IRs], Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO: Jaduguda Mines, Dist: East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832102.
Some Documents To Be Attached Are:
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI Certificates [all ITI semester marks sheets]
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- Character certificate from the last institution studied in
- Aadhaar Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm
You May Also Apply For