Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Kadapa Recruitment 2020 - 47 Gardener Jobs

Moin | Jul 03, 2020

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) Recruitment 2020 - Overview

Description
Details
Board Name
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD)
Post Names
Gardener
Total Number of Vacancies
47
Notification Number
01/2020
Type of Job
Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
Application Mode
Offline
Work Location
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh
Starting date to apply online
June 2020
Last date to apply online
20th July 2020
Selection Process
Depends upon qualification, experience
Official Portal
https://www.tirumala.org/

TTD Kadapa Recruitment 2020 Notification

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD), Kadapa has released an advertisement to fill 47 vacancies of Gardener posts. In regard to this, the application forms are invited from the Telugu knowing candidates through offline. 75% vacancies are reserved for the candidates from the Kadapa district and remaining 25% are reserved for the candidates from the other districts of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who have met the eligibility criteria as mentioned below can fill and submit the application form to the given address before the closing date. Also, check for more Govt Jobs.

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Kadapa Gardener Jobs

  • Job Designation: Gardener
  • Total Number of Vacancies: 47 posts

Category-wise distribution of vacancies are as follows:

Name of the category
Number of Vacancies
OC (W)
08
OC
16
SC (W)
03
SC
04
ST (W)
01
ST
02
BC - A (W)
02
BC -B (W)
02
BC - D (W)
01
BC - A
02
BC -B
02
BC - D
02
VH (W)
01
HH
01
Total
47

TTD Kadapa Gardener Posts Eligibility Criteria

Qualification

  • Persons professing Hindu religion should only apply
  • Candidates should have passed 5th class examination
  • They should have experience of not less than two years in Gardening
  • Should have experience in flower tying

Age Limit

  • The age limit of the applicants should be between 18-42 years
  • Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates and 10 years for PH candidates

TTD Gardener Selection Process

  • Selection of the candidates depends up on the educational qualification and experience

TTD Gardener Salary

  • Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale of Rs. 13, 000 - 40, 270/- per month

How To Fill TTD Kadapa Gardener Application Form?

  1. Visit the official portal i.e, https://www.tirumala.org/
  2. On the home page, find the relevant notification
  3. Read the notification details carefully
  4. If eligible, then download the application form
  5. Fill all the details in the application
  6. Send the application form along with the xerox copies of the relevant documents and three passport size photographs to the given address
  7. The cover must be superscribed as "Application for the post of Gardener TTD"

Postal Address:

The Executive Officer,

Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD),

KT Road, Tirupati.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What is the salary for TTD Gardener Posts?

The salary of TTD Kadapa Gardener jobs is Rs. 13, 000 - 40, 270/- per month

Q. What is the mode of applying for TTD Kadapa Gardener Recruitment 2020?

The application mode is completely offline.

About Author

Moin

Moin

Being a content writer, I am hear to update about latest and upcoming job notifications across the country for the candidates who are preparing to apply for govt jobs.

Leave a Comment


Trending News

POPULAR Boards

RELATED POSTS