TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL)
- Name of the Post: Junior Personnel Officer (JPO)
- Notification Number: 02/2019
- Total number of Posts: 25
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Written Test Date: 15th December 2019
- Downloading of Hall Tickets Date: 5th December 2019
- Place of Posting: Telangana
- Job Category: Telangana State Govt Jobs
- Official Site: www.tssouthernpower.com
- Name of the category: Admit Card
టిఎస్ఎస్పిడిసిఎల్ జెపిఓ హాల్ టికెట్ 2019
Are you surfing for the Telangana State SPDCL Jr Personnel Officer Call letter 2019? If yes, then don’t get tensed. Here, we provide complete information about the TSSPDCL JPO Hall Ticket 2019. Get ready with the login credentials to download www.tssouthernpower.com Junior Personnel Officer Admit Card PDF. Moreover, job seekers who do not know the procedure to download the admit card can follow the below instructions.
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited releases the TSSPDCL Hall Ticket 2019 on 5th December 2019. Candidates can get the exam date, selection process details from this page. Participants are suggested to verify the data present on the hall ticket.
TSSDCL Junior Personnel Officer Selection Procedure
తెలంగాణ స్టేట్ సదరన్ పవర్ డిస్ట్రిబ్యూషన్ కంపెనీ లిమిటెడ్ జూనియర్ పర్సనల్ ఆఫీసర్ ఎంపిక విధానం steps are provided here.
- Written Test
Telangana Junior Personnel Officer Exam Date 2019
As per the information available the official notification, the TSSPDCL board is going to conduct the written exam for Junior Personnel Officer Posts on 15th December 2019. Therefore, postulants must download Telangana JPO Call Letters from the official site from 5th December 2019.
Data Enlisted on TSSPDCL JPO Call Letter 2019
Individuals must check the date printed on the TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading it. If they encounter any printing mistakes, inform the higher authorities immediately.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Hall Ticket Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
Documents to Carry With tssouthernpower.com JPO Admit Card 2019
Job seekers should carry any of the following mentioned important Id documents to the examination hall.
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Steps to Download TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019
- At first, go to the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited official site.
- In the Hot Links section of the home page, you will get TSSPDCL JPO Hall Ticket 2019 link.
- Click on that link.
- Candidates must enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth in the login page.
- Validate the given data and click on the submit button.
- Then, Telangana Junior Personnel Officer Hall Ticket 2019 will get on a new page.
- Download it and take a print out for future usage.
TSSPDCL JPO Related Links
- Download TSSPDCL Junior Personnel Officer Call Letter PDF
- Download TSSPDCL JPO Syllabus PDF
- TSSPDCL JPO Question Papers
- TSSPDCL JPO Recruitment 2019
- TSSPDCL JPO Answer Key
- TSSPDCL JPO Results