TSSET Notification 2019 Highlights
- Name of the Exam : Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET)
- Exam Conducted by Osmania University
- Starting date of Application Process : 27th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 26th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Get Latest TS Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Last Date for payment of fee without late: 26th April 2019
- With late fee of Rs.1,500/-: 04th May 2019
- With late fee of Rs.2,000/-: 14th May 2019
- With late fee of Rs.3,000/-: 24th May 2019
- Date of downloading hall tickets: 25th June 2019
- Date of Written Examination: 05th, 06th & 08th July 2019
- Official Website: http://www.telanganaset.org
- Download TS SET Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern
TSSET Notification 2019 – TS SET Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Registration Dates
Telangana State Eligibility Test 2019 Notification released. Be ready to apply for TSSET Notification and start preparing yourself to appear for the upcoming examination. The written exam of TS SET 2019 is going to be conducted by Osmania University. Contenders those who qualified master’s degree can apply for Telangana Set 2019 Notification. http://telanganaset.org is the TS SET 2019 Notification official website link.
The officials also announced TSSET 2019 Exam Dates, On 05th, 06th and 08th July 2019 the exam will be conducted. Aspirants can download TS Set Hall Ticket from 25th June 2019. Overall in 10 districts, the Telangana State SET is going to be conducted. TS SET Results 2019 will be intimated for the participants through the official website only. 26th April 2019 is the last date for submission of application form. Contenders those who qualify the TS SET exam are able to work as Assistant Professor and Lecturer in Telangana Universities and Colleges. Check more Government Jobs
TS – SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Master’s degree (MA/ M.Sc/ M.Cm/ MLISC/ M.Ed/ M.PEd, MCJ, LLM, MCA/ M.Tech) holders with 55% marks can apply.
- Contenders those who are currently pursuing a master degree course or appeared recently for master’s degree final examination are also eligible to apply.
- Transgenders are also eligible to appear for TS- SET Examination.
- There is no upper age limit for participants of Telangana State Eligibility Examination.
TSSET Notification Selection Process
Based on candidates performance in Telanagana State Eligibility Test (TSSET) which is of computer based online test, the selection commission will announce the TS SET Results 2019.
2019 TS SET Scheme of Examination
- Candidates have to attend two papers. Paper I is for 100 marks and Papers II is for 200 marks. In a duration of 3 hours candidates have to finish the two papers.
- For Visually Challenged candidates 20 minutes compensatory time will be provided for Paper I and forty minutes for Paper II.
- Crack TSSET Exam 2019 by solving more number of TSSET Past Question Papers
Category Wise Reservation of Percentage is as follows.
- BC- A : 7%
- BC – B : 10%
- BC – C : 1%
- BC – D : 7%
- BC – E : 4%
- SC – 15%
- ST – 6%
- Gen (Unreserved) – 50%
Telangana State Eligibility Exam Centres
- The districts where exam is going to be conducted are as follows.
- Ranga Reddy
TSSET Online Application Process
Contenders can apply for TS SET through ONLINE mode. 26th April 2019 is the last date for submission of Telanganaset Online Form.
Step by Step Procedure for TS SET Online Form Submission
- Before going to fill the form candidates must ensure that they are eligible by reading the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Registration Link”
- Create a password of your choice and note the password and application number.
- Complete the registration process by using your mobile number and email id.
- Then login and click and fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Selection your examination centre and click on the submit button.
- Make payment and take print out of application form for further use.
TSSET Notification Application Fee
Application fee for OC category candidates is Rs.1200/-, for BC category applicants the fee is Rs.1000/- and SC/ST applicants is Rs.700/-
Telangana State Eligibility Test Related Useful Links
- TS SET Notification 2019 PDF
- Important Instructions to be followed by Applicants
- Click to know Eligibility & Fee Details
- Telangana SET ONLINE Submission
- TS SET 2019 Syllabus
- telanganaset.org Brochure
- Scheme of Examination
- State Eligibility Test Exam Centres
- TS SET Hall Ticket 2019 – Download Here
Check Out more