తెలంగాణ గ్రూప్ 1 పరీక్ష వివరాలు: TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 will be available here. Check the Telangana Group I Services Vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc. Interested and suitable candidates can apply for TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2020 on or before the due date.
TSPSC Group I Notification 2020
With in a few days, Telangana Public Service Commission is going to issue TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 to fill various vacancies. Once the official Telangana Gr-I Notification 2020 is issued, the application forms are also invited online at tspsc.gov.in All the willing and suitable contestants can fill and submit the TSPSC Group I application form as per the scheduled dates.
Go through the below sections of this article to get more information related to TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, apply online links, etc.
TSPSC Group I Notification 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
- Name of the Posts: Group 1 Posts
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Application form starting date: update soon
- Application form closing date: update soon
- Official portal: www.tspsc.gov.in
- Application mode: Online
- Job location: Telangana
- Check Telangana Govt Jobs here
TSPSC Group I Vacancies 2020
Through Telangana Group 1 Notification 2020, the officials will recruit candidates for various vacancies. Telangana Group I Vacancies includes the following posts:
What are the posts in TSPSC Group 1?
- MPDO (Mandal Parishad Development Officer) in TS Panchayat Raj Rural Employment Services
- Commercial Tax Officer
- Municipal Commissioner Grade II
- District Panchayat Raj Officer
- Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) in TS State Audit Service
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent
- Deputy Collectors in the Revenue Department
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare HOD
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant Treasury Officer in TS Treasuries and Account Services
- District BC Welfare officer
- Deputy Registrar in Cooperative Societies
- District Social Welfare Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails
- District Registrar in Registration Department
- District Employment Officer in TS Employment and Training Service
- RTO (Regional Transport Officer)
- District Employment Officer
Other Related Govt Jobs in India
- Sarkari Naukri
- Railway Jobs
- SSC Recruitment
- Post Office Jobs
- Police Recruitment in India
- ESIC Hospital Recruitment
TSPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for any TSPSC exam, a question arise i.e, “What is the eligibility criteria for Group 1 exam?”. In response to that, we have shared the eligibility details like age limit, educational qualifications, etc.
What is the Age Limit for Group 1 Exams in Telangana?
- Deputy Superintendent of Police, Deputy Superintendent of Jails: 21-30 years
- Divisional Fire Officer: 21-28 years
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent: 18-28 years
- For all other posts: 18-44 years
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the government.
- OBC candidates: 3 years
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- PWD candidates: 10 years
TSPSC Group 1 Qualification Details
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree/Graduation from a recognized university or institute to apply for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020
TSPSC Group I Services Selection Process
Selection criteria is nothing but evaluating the skills, knowledge, qualifications/abilities, etc of the applicants to check whether his/her profile suits the job or not. In order to recruit talented applicants, the authorities will conduct the following selection rounds:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Telangana Group 1 Posts Salary Details
Most of the applicants ask a question like “What is the salary paid for the Group 1 candidates of TSPSC?” In response to that question, we have shared the TSPSC Group 1 Salary details here.
- Deputy Collector: Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-
- Commercial Tax Officer: Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-
- Divisional Fire Officer: Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-
- District Registrar: Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails: Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-
- District Backward Castes welfare Officer: Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-
- Municipal Commissioner Grade – 2: Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer: Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-
- Deputy Superintendent of Police: Rs.20,680 – Rs.46,960/-
- District Employment Officer: Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-
- Assistant Treasury Officer: Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-
- Deputy Registrar: Rs.18,030 – Rs.43,630/-
- District Panchayat Raj Officer: Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-
- Regional Transport Officer: Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-
- District Social Welfare officer: Rs.19,050 – Rs.45,850/-
- Lay Secretary/Administrative Officer: Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-
- Assistant Prohibition and Excise Superintendent: Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-
- Assistant Audit Officer (AAO): Rs.16,150 – Rs.42,590/-
TSPSC Group I Application Process
The application process is completely online. Candidates have to go through the instructions and guidelines provided in the official TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2020 before filling the application form. You can also follow these simple guidelines provided below at the time of filling the TSPSC Group 1 Application form 2020.
Documents Needed For Filling TSPSC Group 1 Application Form
- Aadhar card
- Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
- 10th Class certificate
- Other educational qualification details
TS Group 1 OTR (One Time Registration)
- Visit the official portal i.e, www.tspsc.gov.in
- On the home page, find the “One Time Registration” and hit “New” if you are a new user or click the edit option to update the details
- A new OTR registration page will open
- Enter aadhar card details like aadhar card number, name, etc
- Next, enter the basic details which includes personal details like name, date of birth, gender, father’s name, identification marks, etc
- Then, provide the address and educational details like 10th, 12th, Degree, Diploma, Additional qualifications, etc
- Upload the photo and signature as per the dimensions
- Click on the appropriate check box, read the declaration and accept it by putting a tick mark
- Preview the details which you have entered and ensure the correctness of the details provided by you
How To Apply Online For TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020?
- Log in using OTR credentials like user id, password, etc
- Then, hit the “Online Application” corresponding to TSPSC Group 1
- Enter the required details in the TSPSC Group 1 application form
- Pay the application fee and provide the fee payment details in the application form
- Submit the form and take a print out of the TSPSC Group I Online application
- Keep the hard copy of the TSPSC Group 1 application form for future reference
TSPSC Group 1 Application Fee Details
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 250/- towards the application fee and Rs. 120/- towards the examination fee
- Ex-servicemen, PWD, OBC, ST/SC categories are exempted from the payment of the examination fee
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- You need to pay the fee online through payment gateway using a credit card, debit card, net banking, etc
TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 have to download the syllabus as well as exam pattern from here. Before starting your preparation, you have to check the detailed TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus for both prelims and mains exam.
TSPSC Group 1 Preliminary Exam Syllabus
- General Studies and Mental Ability
TSPSC Group I Mains Exam Syllabus
- General English
- Paper-I: General Essay
- Paper-II: History, Culture, and Geography
- Paper-III: Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance
- Paper–IV: Economy and Development
- Paper- V: Science and Technology and Data Interpretation
- Paper-VI: Telangana Movement and State Formation
TSPSC Group I Exam Pattern 2020
TSPSC Group 1 Exam Pattern 2020 for Prelims and Mains examination is as follows:
Telangana Group 1 Prelims Exam Pattern
- The exam paper comprises 150 questions for 150 marks
- The duration of the exam is 2 ½ hours
TS Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains exam comprises six papers
- Each paper consists of 150 questions for 150 marks
- The total marks for the exam is 900
- The duration for each paper is 3 hours
TSPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
Applicants can download TSPSC Group I Previous Question Papers from here. By solving TSPSC Group 1 Solved Papers, candidates can understand the following things:
- Each topic covered in the exam
- Marking scheme
- Type of questions asked in the exam
- Helps in gaining knowledge
- The duration of the exam
- Total number of questions asked in the exam
- Increases the confidence levels, etc
TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2020
The TSPSC Group 1 Hall tickets for preliminary exam, mains exam and interview will be available at tspsc.gov.in within 7 to 15 days before the exam. Candidates who have successfully applied for the recruitment have to download the TSPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2020 by using valid log in credentials like registration number, DOB, etc. After downloading, if you find any errors, immediately contact the officials for correction.
What Are The Best Reference Books for Group 1 TSPSC?
We have shared some of the recommended books for TSPSC Group 1 Exam 2020 here. Applicants can start your practice for the exam with the help of the Telangana Group 1 Preparation books.
- Old NCERT Geography Text Books
- G.C Leong Physical Geography
- SCERT AP/Telangana Books on General Science, Biology, Physics and Chemistry from 6 to 10th Classes
- NCERT Books for Science, Polity, Economics, History
- NIOS Textbooks on Environment and CBSE Textbooks on Disaster Management
- Aptitude and Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal
- Telugu Akademi’s Intermediate Telangana History textbook
How To Prepare For TSPSC Group 1 Exam 2020?
Some of the tips to crack TSPSC Group 1 Exam 2020 are shared below.
- Know the TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus and exam pattern
- Select a few TSPSC Group I reference books
- You have to maintain short notes so that it is easy for last-minute revision
- Without good practice, it is impossible to crack the written exam. So, use previous papers to practice what you have read during the exam preparation
- Read Telugu and English newspapers daily for current affairs
TSPSC Group I Exam Date
The authorities will release TSPSC Group 1 exam date for prelims and mains separately. Candidates who are willing to appear for the written exam have to check the exam dates for prelims and mains carefully.
Telangana Group I Answer Key 2020
TSPSC will publish the answer key for prelims and mains exams separately on its official portal. Candidates who have appeared for the written exam have to download their OMR sheets from the official website and cross check your score or performance with the help of the key. You can also raise the objections against the key within the prescribed time.
TSPSC Group 1 Cut Off Marks
Telangana Public Service Commission will decide TSPSC Group 1 Cut off marks for each stage of the recruitment process. Based on the cut off, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection rounds like mains, interview, document verification, etc. TSPSC Group-I Cut off marks will be decided by the authorities on the basis of the following:
- Category of the candidate
- Available number of vacancies
- Highest score obtained by the candidate
- Total number of students appeared for the exam, etc
TS Group I Results 2020
TSPSC Group I Results 2020 for prelims, mains and interview will be released on its official portal. After the completion of the written exam, candidates have to check the official portal periodically to know the exam result release date.
FAQs Related To TSPSC Group 1 Exam 2020
- When does TSPSC release the Group 1 notification?
- TSPSC will release Group 1 notification in the month of January/February 2020.
- What is Group 1 Exam in TSPSC?
- Every year, TSPSC releases Group 1 notification to fill various vacancies like Mandal Parishad Development Officer, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Jails, and other posts.
- What are the subjects in Group 1 exams?
- The subjects included in TSPSC Group 1 exam are as follows:
- General Studies and Mental ability
- General English
- Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance
- General Essay
- Telangana Movement and State Formation
- History, Culture, and Geography
- Science and Technology
- Data Interpretation
- Indian Economy and Development