TS POLYCET Counselling Dates 2020 - Overview
|Conducting Organization||State Board of Technical Education & Training (SBTET), Hyderabad|
|Level ||State |
|Name of Exam||TS POLYCET 2020 or Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test |
|Provisional Allotment of Seats|
- 1st Round Allotment Order: Released On 23rd September 2020
- Final Round Allotment Order: Released
|Other Jobs||Telangana State Govt Jobs|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic courses|
TS Polycet Counselling 2020
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana will organize the TS Polycet 2020 Counseling in online mode. Only the students who have qualified in the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2020 have to participate in the counseling process. For participating in the counseling, students will have to pay a processing fee and book a slot for certificate verification, which will be conducted in offline mode. After verification, candidates will have to register for the TS POLYCET Counseling Process 2020 and will have to freeze their choices of institutes and courses.
Required Documents for TSPOLYCET 2020 Verification
- Mark sheets of SSC or any equivalent Exam
- Fitness certificate
- Conduct certificate from the institute last attended
- Community Certificate
- Income Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer in 2020.
- Minority certificate, if applicable
- Certificate of study for the period from Class IV to X.
- Relevant certificates by candidates who appeared for the qualifying examination
- TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- Any other relevant certificates
- If the candidate is not local to any one of the University area, the relevant certificate
- Telangana POLYCET 2020 Rank Card
- Birth Certificate
TS Polycet 2020 Processing Fee
- OC/ BC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
TS Polycet Counselling 2020 Process
Aspirants who qualified the TS Polycet 2020 can attend the counseling process. TS Polycet Counseling 2020 will be in online mode and involve different stages. You will have to pay the counseling fee and register for the counseling process of choice locking. The steps of TS Polycet Counseling 2020 is mentioned below:
Step 1: Payment of Processing Fee
- Candidates will have to pay the TS Polycet 2020 Counselling Processing Fee through the portal.
- You have to enter the 10th Hall ticket number, date of birth, ICR form number in the portal to pay the processing fee.
- It has to paid online through debit/ credit card or internet banking.
Step 2: Document Verification Slot Booking
- You will have to book your slot for document verification after the fee payment
Step 3: Document Verification
- Candidates have to report the TS POLYCET Counseling Centers 2020 for document verification.
- You will be required to carry the original certificates and xerox for verification.
- Once the verification is successful, you are eligible for option entry.
Step 4: Registration
- You have to register for TS POLYCET Web Counseling 2020 after document verification.
- You have to create a password for your account.
- The complete communication about the Telangana POLYCET Seat Allotment 2020 will be done through this account only.
Step 5: Option Entry
- You have to participate in TS Polycet Option Entry 2020 which will be conducted online.
- During option entry, you need to choose the combination of institute and course as per your choice.
Step 6: Freezing Choices
- You have to lock the TS Polycet Option Entry 2020 choices selected before the last date.
- If an aspirant does not submit their choices by the last date, they will be automatically submitted
- You cannot make any changes to it after that.
Step 7: Seat Allotment
- The officials will release the result of TS Polycet Seat Allotment 2020 on the basis of rank and choices locked by them.
- It will be available for the aspirants online on their individual accounts.
- You have to log in to your account to know about the seat allotment details.
- You have to download the TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter 2002 which contains the institute name and course allotted.
Step 8: Reporting at the Allotted Colleges
- You have to report the allotted institutes with downloaded TS POLYCET Seat Allotment Letter 2020 and receipt of payment.