TS Police Certificate Verification Process Scheduled Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 18,000+
- Post Name: Constable, SI, ASI & Other Jobs
- Certificate Verification Starts from 14th to 22nd June 2019
- Date to Download Intimation Letters: 12th & 13th June 2019
- Get more TS Govt Jobs
- Official Website: https://www.tslprb.in
TS Police Jobs Certificate Verification Process Details
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released TS Police Recruitment notice in the year 2018. Many of the unemployed youth have submitted their applications online and participated in the selection round. Newly the officials of TSLPRB has released a press notice regarding Certificate Verification.
Candidates those who got selected in the Final Written Examination (FWEs) can appear for the document verification process at 17 centres located across the Telangana state on the scheduled dates. Overall 102048 candidates are going to appear for the TS Police Verification Process. Candidates those who are going to the verification round, they should reach their respective centre by 9 AM. Candidates should carry their Intimation letter to the centre. The intimation letter can be downloaded on 12th and 13th June 2019.
Editing / Modifying Application Data and Certificate Verification Process
Step 1 – Entry
- Candidates have to reach the Venue at 9 AM on the allotted date. Candidates should carry the hardcopy of Intimation Letter to the centre.
Step 2 – Edit Modify Application Data
- In step 2 process candidates can Edit/ Modify their application data. Carry the Transaction Forms of your Online Requests for Edit/ Modify Without fail.
Step 3 – Verification of Driving License for Weightage Marks
- Candidates those who are having the driving license will have weight age marks.
Step 4 – Certificate Verification
- Candidates should carry the documents to any one of the Certificate verification counters/ Desks.
Documents to be carried for Verification
- Transaction Form of Edit/ Modify Application
- Printout of Part II Application
- Aadhaar Card
- Academic Qualification
- Residence Certificate
- Study/ Bona Fide Certificates (4th to 10th Class)
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer
- No Objection Certificate
- Certificates related to Age relaxation
- Driving License
- Any other relevant certificates.
Step 5 – Determination of Eligibility
- Candidates can know their eligibility by moving to one of the Administration Desk/ Counter.
You May Also Like