Telnagana State TS LAW & PG LAW Common Entrance Test Details
- Name of the Test: TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET 2019
- Test is conducted by Osmania University
- Name of the Courses : 3 years/ 5 years LLB & LLM
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th April 2019
- Last Date With Late fee of Rs.500/- : 25/04/2019
- Last Date With Late fee of Rs.1,000/- : 07/05/2019
- Last Date With Late fee of Rs.2,000/-: 12/05/2019
- Last Date With Late fee of Rs.4,000/- : 16/05/2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Download TSLAWCET/ PGLCET Exam Question Papers
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Date of Test: 20th May 2019
- Official Website: https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Get More Govt Jobs 2019
TS LAWCET Notification 2019 – Telangana State PGLCET Syllabus & Exam Dates
Are you looking to undergo LLM and LLB courses? If your answer is Yes! Then register for this TS LAWCET/ TS PGLCET 2019 Notification on or before 15th April 2019. The exam is conducted by Osmania University Hyderabad. By qualifying in TS Law Common Entrance Test (TSLAWCET) and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test, candidates will get admission into various universities and affiliated colleges in the state of Telangana for the academic session 2019- 20 to pursue 3 years/ 5 years Law Courses (LLB) and LLM Course. After completion of exam, the TS Lawcet Counselling will be organized and the dates will be soon announced. For more details you may refer the official website https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS Law Seat Allotment
- Contenders those who get more than 35 % of score i.e 42 marks out of 120 marks will be eligible to apply.
- For SC/ ST participants there is no qualifying marks prescribed.
For TS LAWCET 2019 Applicants
- For 3 years LLB Course
- Graduate degree holders (10+2+3 pattern) from a recognized university with minimum 45% of marks can apply.
- For 5 years LLB Course
- Aspirants those who have qualified in 2 years intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) from a recognized board can apply for 5 years LLB course.
For TS PGLCET – 2019
- LLB/ BL Degree holders can apply and also currently attending for LLB/ BL final year examination appearing contenders can also willing to apply.
- Note: Aspirants those who wants to seek admission in LLM of Osmania University must have 3 years of experience as Judicial Officer or advocate. You can also apply for jobs related to your qualification through TS Govt Jobs 2019
TSLAWCET/ PGLCET Application Process
Contenders can register for TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2019 Notification through online mode. 15th April 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
https://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/TSLAWCET/TSLAWCET_ApplicationForm.aspx is the link used to fill the application form.
- For Telangana State LAWCET : Rs.800/- (SC/ST : Rs.500/-)
- For Telangana State PGLCET : Rs.1000/- (SC/ST : Rs.800/-)
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The Telangana LAWCET exam will be conducted in English/ Telugu and English/ Urdu languages.
- TS PGLCET 2019 will be conducted in English language.
- In 90 minutes contenders have to attend an exam of 120 marks.
- The exam will be held in 16 regional online test centers in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh State.
Telangana State LAWCET/ PGLCET Syllabus 2019 PDF
- Go through the TS LAWCET and PGLCET syllabus by clicking below given linka.
Useful Links to Check
- TS Lawcet/ Pglcet Notification PDF
- Regional Centres
- Important Date to Remember
- User Guide
- Instruction Booklet
- Take a Mock Test
- FAQ for Eligibility
- Click For Application Payment
- Know Payment Status
- Filling Application Form
- Link to Print Application Form
You May Also Like