TS ECET Counselling Dates 2020 - Overview
|Conducting Organization||Commissioner of School Education, Government of Telangana|
|Level ||State |
|Name of Exam||TS ECET 2020 Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Name of the Exam Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|1st Round Allotment Results Release Date||Available Now|
|Jobs||TS Govt Jobs 2020|
TS ECET Counselling Dates 2020
TS ECET Counselling 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad will conduct the TS ECET 2020 Counseling in online mode. Students who have passed the Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 will be eligible for TS ECET 2020 Counselling 2020. It is a web-based process and it has steps like payment of fee, document verification, choice filling, and seat allotment. After the completion of the TS ECET Counseling Process 2020, the officials will release the TS ECET Seat Allotment Result 2020.
According to the counseling process, the Final TS ECET Seat Allotment 2020 will be based on the rank of aspirants, availability of seats, and options locked by the aspirants. The officials will also conduct a spot round of the Telangana ECET 2020 Counselling to fill the vacant seats after the Telangana ECET Seat Allotment Process 2020. Read the complete article to know more about the counseling process.
Required Documents List for TSECET Counselling Dates 2020
- Diploma/ degree provisional certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- 10+2 or equivalent memo/ pass certificate in case of B.Sc (Mathematics) candidates.
- TS ECET 2020 Rank Card
- Study certificate from class 6 to a diploma in case of candidates studied in statewide institutions.
- Study certificate from 6th class to diploma (9th class to a degree in case of B.Sc (Mathematics),
- Diploma/ degree memo of marks
- Transfer certificate
- 10th class/ SSC or its equivalent marks memorandum
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- TS ECET 2020 hall ticket
- Aadhaar card
Other Govt Jobs
TS ECET 2020 Counselling Dates (Final Phase) - TS ECET 2nd Counselling Dates 2020
TS ECET Counselling 2020 Highlights
- Candidates are recommended to check the TS ECET Counseling 2020 Dates and time.
- You should check the list of TS ECET Helpline Centres released by the officials before the counseling
- You should keep the TS ECET Counseling Fee 2020 ready.
- You should also prepare the required documents to be submitted during TS ECET 2020 Certificate Verification.
TS ECET Helpline Centres 2020
- Government Polytechnic College, Mahabubnagar.
- Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, MasabTank, Hyderabad.
- Warangal Government Polytechnic College.
- J.N.Govt. Polytechnic College, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Nizamabad Govt Polytechnic College.
- Dr.B R Ambedkar GMR for Women Polytechnic, Karimnagar.
- Government Polytechnic College, Nalgonda.
- Bellampally Govt Polytechnic, Mancherial Dist.
- Govt.Inst.of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad.
- Govt Polytechnic, Nizamabad.
- J.N.Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.
- Kothagudem Government Polytechnic Rudrapur.
TS ECET Counselling 2020 Process
Students who will attend the TS ECET Counselling 2020 Process can follow these steps to understand the procedure:
Step 1: Payment of Counselling Fee
To participate in the TS ECET Counselling Process 2020, aspirants will have to first pay the counseling fee. For this, you have to follow the given steps
- Visit the TS ECET Official Website
- Click on the “Pay Processing Fee”.
- Log in by providing the TS ECET Hall Ticket 2020 Number, Registration Form No (printed on Telangana ECET 2020 Hall Ticket), Date of Birth, and Image value displayed on the screen.
- A web page will open with the details of the candidate
- Enter the required details like caste certificate application number, Email Id, mobile number, and Aadhaar number.
- Check the declaration box
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Check the hall ticket number and rank
- Read the instructions for TS ECET Counselling 2020 Fee Payment.
- Click on the “Pay Processing Fee” option
- Choose the mode of payment
- Make the payment
TS ECET 2020 Counselling Fee
- SC/ST candidates: Rs 600
- Others: Rs 1200
Step 2: Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
After the TS ECET Counselling 2020 Fee payment, you have to book a slot for certificate verification at the helpline centers. You have to follow the below steps
- Visit the TS ECET Official Website
- Click on the “Slot Booking” option
- Login by entering Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test 2020 Hall Ticket Number, Registration Form No (printed on TS ECET 2020 Hall Ticket), Date of Birth, and Image value displayed on the screen.
- Click on the “Show available slots” option
- You can select the nearest helpline center from the drop-down list.
- Dates available for slot booking will appear in the “Green” color.
- Select a suitable date.
- Select the time for the TS ECET Certificate Verification 2020.
- Check the details of the Helpline center, slot booking date and time
- Click on “Yes”
- As soon as you click on “Yes”, you will receive an SMS on registered mobile no. as confirmation of TS ECET Slot Booking 2020.
- You can also take a print out of the details of the helpline center, slot booking date, and time displayed on the screen.
Step 3: TS ECET Certificate Verification 2020
- After the slot booking process for certificate verification, you will have to report at the selected helpline center on the booked date and time slot.
- You must carry all the required documents for TS ECET Document Verification 2020.
- You have to reach the center before 10 minutes of the time slot for the certificate verification
- You must show the SMS of details to the officials at the helpline center.
Step 4: TS ECET Registration 2020
- After certificate verification, you will have to register for the option entry process.
- in order to register for the option entry, you have to click on “Candidate Registration”
- Fill the required details like registration number, hall ticket no., rank, and date of birth.
- Otherwise, you can also create a password for your “Candidate login” account.
Step 5: Login and Option Entry
- Once you created the Candidate login account, you have to log in to the portal.
- After that, you have to click on “Option Entry”
- Enter your options of institutes and courses.
- Once you complete your web options entry, you must freeze your choices before the end date.
Step 6: Seat Allotment
- The officials will release the TS ECET Seat Allotment 2020 Result on the basis of rank of aspirants, no of seats available, and option entry by the participants.
- You can check the seat allotment result on the official website by login to your account.
- You will have to download the TS ECET Seat Allotment Letter in the PDF file
- Take a print out of it
Telangana ECET Counselling 2020 Spot Round
- The officials will conduct a TS ECET Counselling 2020 Spot Round to fill the vacant seats after the 1st phase counseling process.
- Aspirants who were not able to take the Telangana ECET 2020 can also participate in the spot round after payment of the counseling fee.
- For the Telangana ECET Counselling 2020 Spot Round, you have to report the centers for the counseling process.
Instructions for TS ECET Counselling 2020 Spot Round
- Visit the TS ECET official website.
- Log in with your User ID and password.
- Enter the necessary details for spot round.
- Take a print out of the form
- Submit it to the Chairman of TSCHE before the last date.
TS ECET Seat Allotment 2020 for Spot Round
Total seats for Institutional spot admissions = No of Unfilled seats at the end of final phase counseling + No of candidates who are not reported from the list of allotted candidates + No of candidates reported but canceled after final phase counseling.
Telangana ECET 2020 Spot Round Counselling Fee 2020
Qualified in TS ECET 2020
- SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 500
- OC/ BC category candidates: Rs. 1000
Not qualified/ Not appeared in TS ECET 2020
- SC/ ST category candidates: Rs. 900
- OC/ BC category candidates: Rs. 1400