Are you looking for the Tripura State Government Jobs? If yes, then go through this page. Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 Advertisements details are given here. Aspirants can find the latest and upcoming Jobs in TPSC.
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 - 2022
|Post Date ||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|19.10.2020||Personal Assistant Grade-II||100||12th Pass||23.10.2020||More Details|
|08.09.2020||Sub Inspector Group C||22||Graduation ||05.10.2020||More Details|
|08.06.2020||Forest Services||6||Bachelor's Degree||08.07.2020||More Details|
Tripura State was formed on 21st January 1972, and Tripura Public Service Commission organization was established on 30th October 1972. TPSC has a significant role in paying very efficiently and impartially. The main functions of the TPSC are as follows:
- To take the direct recruitment to the Ministerial and Subordinate Services.
- To conduct the written test for taking appointments into various services of the state.
- Advising the government on principles to be followed while making appointments, transfers, and promotions from one service to another
- To encourage the government on various disciplinary actions affecting civil government employees.
- Advising on any matter so referred to the commission by the governor.
TPSC - Overview
|Description ||Details |
|Board Name ||Tripura PSC |
|Name of the Posts||Various |
|Job Category||PSC Jobs |
|Application Mode|| Online|
|Job Location||Tripura |
List of Jobs in Tripura PSC
Tripura Public Service Commission invites applications for any of the following posts:
- District Finance Manager
- District Social Development Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Mechanical)
- Administrative Officer
- Bihar Education Service
- Food and Consumer Inspector
- District Executive Officer
- Sub Divisional Officer
- District Public Relations Officer
- Mobile Veterinary Officer
- Sub Inspector of Police
- District Manager
- District Monitoring and Evaluation Coordination
- Block Facilitator
- Planning Officer
- Dy. Superintendent of Police
- Panchayat Account Facilitator, etc
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Registrar
- Block Panchayat Officer
- SC/ST Welfare Department
- Lower Election Officer
- Director of Knowledge Management
- District Sanapark Officer
- Lower Election Officer
- Revenue Officer
- Social Worker
- Personal Assistant
- District Project Manager
- Election Department
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Supply Inspector
- Commercial Tax Officer (CTO)
- Rural Development Officer
- Senior Personal Manager
Latest TPSC Advertisements are provided here. Interested candidates can stay tuned to this page to check the current notifies in Tripura PSC. So, download the Tripura Public Service Commission Official Notification PDF.
Contenders can find the educational qualifications, application procedure, eligibility conditions, selection procedure, age limit, salary, application fee, and how to apply steps in the below sections. Willing job hunters who meet the required eligibility criteria can submit the applications before the end date.
http://tpsc.nic.in/ Eligibility Criteria
Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions includes academic qualifications, age limit.
- Intenders who have done their 10th standard/12th class/Intermediate/Diploma/graduation/post-graduation with the suitable aggregate from an Indian government recognised board/institution/university would get a chance to send the applications for TPSC Jobs.
- The age limit for Tripura PSC Vacancies will depend on the name of the post you are applying for. Generally, the minimum age limit will be 18 years and the maximum age limit are between 28 years and 35 years.
- The upper age limit for Ex-servicemen, Physically disabled candidates, and reserved category individuals.
TPSC Jobs Selection Procedure
Tripura Public Service Commission Selection Process rounds are listed here. Candidates must score at least qualifying marks in the selection process rounds to get shortlisted for Tripura PSC Jobs.
- Written Exam (Prelims and Mains)
- Personal Interview or Personality Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Trade Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List
- Medical Test
Tripura Public Service Commission Application Process
TPSC board invites either online or offline applications to fill the vacant positions. Willing job seekers must check the official notification to know the complete details. Eligibility conditions satisfied intenders can submit the claims by the end date. The simple application steps for both online and offline applications are mentioned in the sections below.
Online Applications Submission Steps
- Create User Account/ New User Registration (1st Time User)
- Profile Creation (One Time Activity)
- How to Apply? Application Submission
- Fee Payment
New User Registration steps
- Go to the TPSC Online Application Portal, i.e. http://tpsc.nic.in/
- Click on the Online Application link and if you are applying for the 1st time click on the new user button
- Candidates must provide the user name, E-mail, mobile number in the mandatory fields of the create a new account page and click on the Generate OTP button
- Then give the date of birth and password and click on create user
- Make a note of username and password for future usage
- Profile Creation
- Open the homepage and Login into the system using the registered username, password
- Then read the terms and conditions and steps of application submission
- Aspirants must provide the data 6 steps such are personal information, address details, other information, educational qualifications, work experience details, upload photo/signature, and hit the save button after each step
How to Apply?
- View the official site of Tripura Public Service Commission
- Candidates must Log In using the valid credentials
- After that, click on the online application button to view all the available advertisements
- Eligibility conditions satisfied aspirants can click on the Apply Online link
- The application form will get displayed on the screen
- Check all the information in the application form and fill all the asked questions, submit the form
- Fee Payment
- After the successful application submission, contenders should go to the My Application button
- Select post name and year of the examination for which you have to pay the fees
- Click on the online payment button and pay via using debit card/credit card/net banking
- After the successful payment, the payment status will get changes to Paid
Steps to Apply Offline for Tripura PSC Jobs
- Open Tripura Public Service Commission website, i.e. http://tpsc.nic.in/
- In the advertisements section, you can find the various notifications issued by TPSC
- Click on the Tripura PSC Notification and go through the eligibility conditions
- Eligible aspirants can download the application form
- Fill the application with appropriate details and attach required documents to it
- Pay the fee and submit the application form to the postal address
- Tripura Public Service Commission
- Akhaura Road
- Agartala, Tripura
- Pin: 799001
- Phone: 0381-232-5811
- Fax: 0381-232-3944
- E.mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required To Apply for the Posts?
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar card
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- A Certificate or any ID signed by govt officer
- Voter Id
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Pan card
- Community certificate
- Ration Card
- Any Valid identity proof
- Nativity certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport size photo
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Residence certificate
- DL (Driving License)
What is tpsc.nic. In Salary?
- The selected contenders in Tripura PSC Recruitment 2021 will get a pay scale as compensation. The salary depends purely on your position in the organization, your duties, and responsibilities.
- The selected candidates in Tripura Psc Recruitment 2021 will get a pay, scale as mentioned in the official advertisements.
TPSC Syllabus 2021
Are you searching for the Tripura PSC Exam Syllabus 2021? If yes, then go through this page. Here, we are giving the latest Tripura Public Service Commission Syllabus for all the posts. Download the written test syllabus and start preparation. The subjects included in TPSC Exam Syllabus are as follows:
- Direction sense test
- Fill in the Blanks, etc
- Reading Comprehension
- Indian History
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest, Compound Interest
- Data Sufficiency
- Sitting arrangement
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Ages, Percentages
- Mental Ability/ Reasoning
- Indian Constitution
- Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Ratios and Propagations
- Boats and Streams
- Parts of Speech
Tripura PSC Exam Pattern
With the help of Tripura PSC Question Paper Pattern, you can analyze the marking strategy, exam structure, subject importance, and topic weightage. Aspirants can also check the names of the subjects, total marks, number of questions, type of questions, and exam duration from the TPSC Test Pattern.
- The objective type multiple choice type questions are available in the exam
- Each item have four choices, one of them is the correct answer
- The exam is conducted online/offline
- One question carries one mark
Included subjects in the test are reasoning, general intelligence, English, quantitative aptitude, numerical ability, and general knowledge
Tripura Public Service Commission Previous Papers
Applicants of TPSC Recruitment 2021 can prepare well for the exam using the old year question papers. You need to practice all the available Tripura PSC Sample Papers, to improve the time management skills, problem-solving ability. The direct link to download the last six years' TPSC Solved Papers PDF is attached here.
Preparation Books for TPSC Exams
- Quantitative Aptitude And Reasoning Paperback – 2016
- Numerical Ability 18 Days Wonder Paperback – 1 Aug 2017
- Current Affairs Yearly 2020 Paperback – 12 May 2019
- General Knowledge Paperback – 2018
- General Knowledge 2020 Paperback – 2019
- Analytical Reasoning (2018-2019) Session by MK Pandey Paperback – 2009
How to Prepare for Tripura PSC Written Test
Contenders must follow the best preparation plan to score maximum marks in the written test. It is essential to score the qualified marks in the exam. So, everyone has to design a preparation strategy as per their comfort and convenience.
- Download exam syllabus, test pattern for the post you have applied
- Check out the weightage of all the essential subjects from the syllabus
- Give the highest preference to the relevant topics and start preparation
- At first, complete the development of marked subjects
- Later prepare unmarked subjects
- Complete the whole homework 10 days before the exam
- During the training, make a note of the critical points, formula as study notes
- Collect best books, PDFs, documents, online resources, youtube videos for adequate preparation
- Try to find the shortcuts for solving the problem to improve the time management
- Solve TPSC Previous Question Papers
- Revise all the concepts at least once before the exam
- Avoid revision/preparation, 2 hours before the exam
- Stay calm and attend the exam with 100% confidence
- Carry hall ticket to the exam centre without fail
TPSC Call Letter 2021
Tripura PSC will issue the hall tickets ten days before the exam date. Applicants can download Tripura PSC Admit Card 2021 from this page. You must have valid/correct login credentials such as the username, password to get the TPSC Hall Ticket.
Tripura PSC Answer Key 2021
The authorities will upload the answer key 5 days after the completion of the exam. Written test attended aspirants can download the TPSc Exam Key and cross-check the answers with your answers.
Exam completed individuals must check the Tripura PSC Result 2021 to know their qualifying status. You have to get ready with the login details to check the TPSC Exam Results.
We hope that the details included here about Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notifications are helpful for the job hunters. You can stay in touch with our website, i.e. Drona.in to know the latest employment news.