This “Drona.in” page provides the Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 free job alert for both freshers and experienced candidates. Every year, Tripura Police Department announces various job notifications to fill the vacancies like Police constable, Rifleman, Tradesman, and other posts.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|26.12.2019||Tripura Police Jobs 2020||5687/Inter/Degree/Diploma||Update Soon||More Details|
Candidates who are showing interest towards the Police jobs can grab this chance and apply for Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 as per the scheduled dates. Meanwhile, check the complete details of Tripura Police Notification 2020 like eligibility, vacancies, selection process, salary, important dates, etc. from the below sections.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Tripura Police
- Post Names: Constable, SI, ASI, Riflemen, Tradesman, and other posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Application mode: Online
- Job Location: Tripura
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2019-20
- Official website: http://tripurapolice.gov.in/
- Check Tripura Government Jobs here
Tripura Police department is a law enforcement agency that works with a zeal to maintain law and order in the state. The main responsibility of the department is to protect the rights of the people and maintain a secure society.
The headquarters of Tripura Police is located at Agartala, which was the capital of Tripura state. The entire Tripura Police is divided into two ranges: Southern Range comprising West, Sepahijala, South, Khowai, Gomati districts and the Northern range comprising North, Dhalai, Unakoti districts. It has 65 police stations across the state.
Types of Tripura Police Jobs
Tripura Police releases various notifications to recruit candidates for the following posts:
- Sub Inspector (SI)
- Junior Intelligence Officer in Narcotics Control Bureau
- Senior Field Officer (GD) in the Cabinet Secretary
- Riflemen (General Duty) and Riflemen (Tradesmen) for Indian Reserve (IR) Battalions (Male and Female)
- Police constable
- Constable (Driver)
- Lady constable, etc
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura Police 2020
Before applying, the first question that arises in our mind is “What is the Eligibility Criteria?”. In response to it, we have provided the age limit, qualification, age relaxations, etc. details below:
What is the Age Limit for Tripura Police Jobs?
- To apply for Tripura Police Jobs, the minimum age limit is 18 years, and the maximum age limit will vary according to the post
- Upper age relaxation applies to the reserved candidates as per the organisation norms
What is the Qualification for Tripura Police Vacancies?
- The Tripura Police job opportunities are available from 10th passed candidates to post-graduates
- Refer to the official notification to get the post-wise educational qualifications
tripurapolice.gov.in Selection Process
The selection process for Tripura Police Jobs involves the following stages:
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Group Discussion
Physical Standards Test Details
- Others: 170 cm
- ST: 165 cm
- Others: 157 cm
- SC/ST : 155 cm
- Others: 81 cm – 85 cm
- ST : 76 cm – 80 cm
- Not Applicable
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test Details
- 1600 meters race:
- Up to 31 years: 6 minutes
- 31- 40 years: 7 minutes
- Above 40 years: 8 minutes
- Long Jump:
- Up to 31 years: 14 feet
- 31- 40 years: 13 feet
- Above 40 years: 12 feet
- High Jump:
- Up to 31 years: 3’9″
- 31- 40 years: 3’6″
- Above 40 years: 3’3″
- 1600 meters race:
- Up to 31 years: 8 minutes
- 31-35 years: 9 minutes
- Long Jump:
- Up to 31 years: 10 feet
- 31-35 years: 9 feet
- High Jump:
- Up to 31 years: 3.’
- 31-35 years: 2’9″
Tripura Police Salary Structure
- This job offers an attractive pay scale to the selected candidates as per the organization norms
Application Process of Police Jobs in Tripura
Before applying for Tripura Police Recruitment 2020, candidates must be aware of all the difficulties and technical issues. Even a little mistake in the application form will miss you in getting a dream job. For your convenience, we have provided the step by step procedure to fill the Tripura Police Application form 2020.
How to Apply for Tripura Police Recruitment 2020?
- Log on to the official website, i.e., http://tripurapolice.gov.in/
- Find and hit the related advertisement link on the home page
- Read the full details provided in the official Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 notification
- Check the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online” (if online mode) or download the application form (if offline mode)
- Fill all the details in the appropriate fields
- Pay the fee via online or offline
- After ensuring that the details provided are correct, submit the application form
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference
Tripura Police Application Fee Details
- At the time of filling out the application form, candidates have to pay the application fee according to the category as provided in the official notification
- The fee payment will be made via online (using a credit card/debit card/net banking) or offline (SBI bank challan, demand draft, etc.)
tripurapolice.gov.in Exam Pattern
Are you looking for Tripura Police Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2020? If yes, look at the details provided here. Syllabus and Exam pattern will help you to start your preparation for the written exam.
- The duration of the exam is two hours
- There is a negative marking, i.e., 0.25 mark of the allotted marks are deducted
- Questions are objective type (Multiple choices based)
- The exam paper will be in English and Hindi language
Syllabus for Tripura Police Vacancies
Syllabus helps you to know the particular topics that you need to cover during the preparation for the written exam. So, before starting your preparation, check the Tripura Police Syllabus provided here.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Elementary Mathematics
- English/Hindi/Bengali Kokborok Comprehension
Other Related Govt Jobs 2020
- State Wise Police Jobs 2020
- PSC Jobs in India 2020
- Latest Army Jobs in India 2020
- Navy Recruitment Notifications 2020
Tripura Police Previous Question Papers
To gain good marks in the written exam, candidates have to download the Tripura Police Previous question papers with answers and practice them. It also helps you to get an idea regarding the exam pattern, exam duration, marks allotted for each section, exam paper structure, type and number of questions asked in the exam, etc.
tripurapolice.gov.in Admit Card
Admit card is an important document released by the authorities (only for registered candidates) on its official portal to appear for the written exam. Without it, applicants are not allowed to enter the exam hall. So, before attending the exam, candidates have to download the Tripura Police Admit card using valid login details like date of birth, the application number, etc.
Results for Tripura Police 2020
The officials will release the Tripura Police Results at tripurapolice.gov.in. After the official announcement, candidates have to enter the valid login details like registration number, DOB, etc. to check the Tripura Police Result.
tripurapolice.gov.in Document Verification
You need to carry the following documents for Tripura Police certificate verification process:
- 10th/SSC marks list
- 12th marks list
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Graduation marks list
- Permanent residence certificate
- Valid Email Id and Phone Number (if required)
- Caste certificate (if you belongs to reserved category)
- Disability certificate (If you have any disability)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Sports certificate
- NCC certificate, etc
FAQ’s Related to Tripura Police Recruitment 2020
- What is the selection process for Tripura Police Jobs?
- Ans. The selection process involves the following stages like written exam, PST, PFT, PMT, personal interview, document verification.
- How to pay the application fee?
- Ans. Candidates have to pay the application fee via online or offline mode as prescribed by the officials.
- How to fill the Tripura Police application form?
- Ans. Refer to the Tripura Police application process provided in this article.
- Is there any possibility to edit the details once the Tripura Police application form is submitted?
- Ans. No, there is no possibility to edit the application form once submitted.
The information provided on this page will help you in getting a clear outlook regarding Tripura Police Recruitment 2020 Notifications. To get more information, keep visiting our page Drona.in periodically.