Tripura Police Sub Inspector Latest Notification
- Name of the PSC: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC)
- Vacancies Count: 53
- Category : Government Jobs
- Name of the Post: Sub Inspector, Group C
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Personality Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tpsc.gov.in
- Tripura Police SI Previous Year Question Papers
Tripura PSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 53 Group C Non- Gazetted SI Jobs
Online application forms are invited from eligible aspirants for filling of 53 Sub Inspector vacancies in Tripura Public Service Commission under the Home Department. Both men and women are willing to apply for Tripura Govt Jobs. To be selected for Group C Non-Gazetted jobs aspirants must pass written test along with personality test. 16th April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications. You can get Eligibility, Salary and other details by going through this complete article. http://www.tpsc.gov.in is the official website for more information.
Vacancy Details of Tripura Sub Inspector
Number of vacancies to be filled in Tripura Public Service Commission are 53. Category wise splitting of vacancies are as follows.
- Sub Inspector (Unarmed) (Men) – 44 Jobs
- SC – 09
- ST – 11
- UR – 24
- Sub Inspector (Unarmed) (Women) – 06 Jobs
- ST – 06
- Sub Inspector (Armed Branch) – 02 Jobs
- ST – 02
- Any Graduation degree holders from a recognized university can app;y.
Minimum age limit for applicants is 21 years and maximum upper age limit is 27 years as on 01st January 2019. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years. Incumbents can get latest job updates, tips and tricks to appear for competitive examinations by subscribing to Drona.in
TPSC SI Physical Standards
- Height : 168 Cms
- Chest : 79 Cms and 84 Cms (On Expansion)
- Height : 152 Cms
- Chest : Not Applicable
Tripura Police SI Salary
Selected candidates for Sub Inspector of Police will get monthly income in between Rs.5700-24,000/- and grade pay of Rs.4,200/-
Selection of candidates will be done through three successive stages namely.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
- Personality Test
Those who qualifies in the three rounds are only be recruited by the selection commission.
Interested candidates to apply for Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2019 must submit their own application form through online mode. 16th April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website of TPSC http://www.tpsc.gov.in/
- Go to the Advertisements page.
- Click on the required notification.
- If eligible tap on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Make payment and upload all the required documents.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form.
Application fee for general category applicants is Rs.100/- and for SC/ST candidates is Rs.50/-
- Tripura Police SI Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- TPSC SI Apply Online Link
- Tripura PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Also Take a Look At