969 TNUSRB Sub Inspectors Latest Notification – Check Out
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 969
- Notification (No.2/ 2019)
- Post Name: Sub Inspector of Police (TK/ AR/ TSP)
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th April 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of Exam : Update Soon
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Category : Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
TNUSRB Recruitment 2019 – 969 Sub Inspector Jobs Application form, Vacancy Details & Eligibility
TNUSRB SI Notification 2019 OUT…..! Go through the entire job article to grab eligibility, salary and other details. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) is inviting online application forms from both men, women and also transgenders for filling up of Sub Inspector of Police vacancies in Tamil Nadu Police Subordinate Service and Tamilnadu Special Police Subordinate Service. For Departmental and Sports Quota there is separate allotment of vacancies. TNUSRB Online Application Form can be filled from 20th March 2019. The selection of aspirants for TNUSRB SI Recruitment will be through written examination. Tamil Nadu SI Exam Date 2019 is not yet announced. Get latest openings in India by tapping on Government Jobs 2019. Stay tuned to our website and also refer the official website http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
TNUSRB Vacancy 2019 Police Sub Inspector
969 vacant positions of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) are going to be filled.
- Sub- Inspector of Police (TK) – 660 Jobs
- General / Man : 462
- Women/ Transgender : 198
- Sub- Inspector of Police (AR) – 276 Jobs
- General / Man : 193
- Women/ Transgender : 83
- Sub- Inspector of Police (TSP) – 33 Jobs
- General / Man : 33
TNUSRB SI Taluk Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor degree holders from a recognized university can apply for the Sub Inspector of Police Jobs.
- Applicants age should not be less than 20 years, not be more than 28 years as on 01st July 2019.
- Upper age limit for BC category applicants is 30 years, SC is 33 years ad destitute widow is 35 years.
TN Police SI Physical Standards
- Now the physical eligibility of applicants to apply for Sub Inspector post by checking the official notification.
Candidates those who recruited as SI of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will get pay in between Rs.36900-116600/-
Tamil Nadu SI Selection Criteria
Contenders selection will be done as per the below given steps.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test/ Endurance Test
- Viva Voce
- Special Marks Consideration
Mode of applying for Tamil Nadu SI Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 20th March 2019 to 19th April 2019 the online portal link will be active to apply for Sarkari Jobs.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit official website http://www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Apply online” link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- Make payment and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take printout of application form.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.500/- and for Open and Departmental Quota applicants is Rs.1000/-
- TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Apply Online Link for TNUSRB Sub Inspector (Taluk) Jobs
- TNUSRB Sub Inspector Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- Check for TNUSRB SI Previous Papers