Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu, invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill available teacher vacant posts in its state. We have provided the essential qualification, exam date, application process and other necessary info regarding the TNTET Exam Notification 2020.
TNTET Exam Notification 2020 Details – Overview
- Name of the Conducting Body: Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu
- Name of the Exam: Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test
- Official Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Mode: Offline (Pen-paper based)
- Total papers: 2 (Paper I – Primary Stage & Paper-II – Elementary Stage)
- Score validity: 7 years
- TNTET Helpdesk Phone Number: 044 – 28272455/ 7373008144/ 34
TN TET 2020 Notification
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test is a state-level written exam organised to recruit the skilled and efficient teachers for Primary and Upper Primary Level in the Tamil Nadu state. This exam consists of 2 papers. The first paper is for class I to class V and the second paper is for class VI to class VIII.
TNTET Exam Notification is the most awaiting notification in the state. Candidates who are looking for the teacher jobs in Tamil Nadu can grab this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the last date. Go through the full article for required info about the Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Teacher Eligibility Test.
TNTET Exam Dates 2020
- Notification release date: February 2020
- Submission of Online Application starts from: March 2020
- Last date to fill Online Application: April 2020
- Hall Ticket issue date: May 2020
- Paper I written Test Date: Intimated soon
- Paper-II Exam Date: Update soon
- Result Declaration Date: August 2020
- The above-mentioned dates are tentative it may be changed in the upcoming days.
TNTET Eligibility 2020
Below section covered regarding the minimum qualification required to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test, Tamil Nadu.
TNTET Paper-I (Classes I-V) Requirements:
- Candidates have to possess a higher secondary qualification or its equivalent with at least 50% marks
- Should pass 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Should have higher secondary or its equivalent qualification with a minimum 45% marks
- Must pass 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education from NCTE
- Required higher secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks
- Candidates must pass 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates should have higher secondary or its equivalent with 50% marks
- 2- year Diploma in Education
- Graduates are eligible
- Complete 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with 50% marks
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Note: Final year students are eligible
TNTET Paper-II (Classes VI-VIII) Requirements:
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Graduation with 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.)
- Higher Secondary or it’s equivalent with 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Higher secondary with 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years
TNTET 2020 Application Form
We mentioned the required instructions to fill the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test application form for the sake of willing candidates
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu TET?
- Candidates ought to apply for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 through online mode via Teachers recruitment board website i.e http://www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Separate applications are available for Paper-I and Paper-II
- Before going to apply, candidates should keep the following details with you
- Scanned Passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG /PNG format (20-60 kB)
- Signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format (10-30 kB)
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Now, click on Apply Online
- Fill the name of the candidate, communal category, paper applied, date of birth, address and all other fields correctly
- Press Submit
- Then, your application will be submitted successfully
- Take a print out of application confirmation page
Exam Fee Details of TN TET 2020
- Candidates who wish to apply for both paper I & II have to pay application fee separately
- Application Fee is Rs. 500/- for all
- Rs. 250/- for SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability Candidates
TNTET 2020 Exam Pattern
Before start preparation, you have to observe the exam pattern of Tamil Nadu teacher eligibility to get an idea about the exam.
- Number of questions in the exam will be 150
- Multiple Choice Questions are given in the exam
- Total exam duration is 3 hours
- The exam will be conducted in Offline mode means OMR sheet based examination.
- There is no negative marking
- Total number of questions is 150
- There are 5 subjects in each paper
- Each subject have 30 questions
- Each one carries 1 mark
Tamil Nadu TET 2020 Syllabus
Paper – I Syllabus Topics
- Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the 6 to 11 years age group)
- Language – I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu)
- Language II – English
- Environmental Studies
Paper-II Syllabus Topics
- Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the 11 to 14 years age group)
- Language – I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/ Urdu)
- Language II – English
- Mathematics and Science/ Social Science/ other
- Candidates who have equal or above 60% in the TNTET (Paper-I/ Paper-II) Examination will get pass Certificate
- 5% marks will be added to BC, MBC/DNC, BC(M), ST, SC, SC(A), and Person with Disability Candidates under relaxation
- TET Certificate is valid for 7 years
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board have the rights to cancel the candidates at any stage from the recruitment. The following are some important instructions for the aspirants.
- Prohibited the Bluetooth devices, mobile phones and accessories other electronic gadgets
- Don’t do malpractices
- Don’t misbehave in the examination hall with the Supervisor, Invigilator or TRB’s representatives.
- Candidates are not allowed to take the Answer Sheet from the examination hall, during the examination.
TNTET Hall Ticket 2020
Teachers recruitment board, Tamil Nadu, issues the hall ticket for teacher eligibility test for the successful applicants. Candidates have to carry the hall ticket to the exam centre to write the exam. Valid links will be given here to download TNTET hall ticket once it is out
Answer Key for Tamil Nadu TET 2020
After completion of the exam, aspirants look for the results. The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board takes some time for paper evaluation and completion of the results declaration process. Before that, it releases the Tamil Nadu TET answer key. Candidates can download the TNTET answer key and calculate your score.
TNTET 2020 Cut Off Marks
- For Unreserved Candidates: 60%
- For Reserved Candidates: 55%
TN TET Result 2020
Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 result declares on http://www.trb.tn.nic.in. The result will be available within a few days from the exam commencement date. Pass certificate will be sent to the successful candidates from TNTRB after the declaration of the result. We provide the latest and required info regarding the results here. Stay tuned with us.
You May Also Like