Download Kanchipuram TNRD Previous Papers PDF – Brief Information
|Name Of The Board||TN Rural Development|
|Job Role||Driver, Office Assistant, Watchman, and Record Clerk posts|
|No of Vacancies||567 |
|Name of the Category||Previous Papers|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
TNRD Old Question Papers PDF Download
Are you searching for TNRD Previous Papers? Then, you are in the correct place. Here, the applied candidates of TNRD Recruitment 2019 can find the TNRD Previous Year Question Papers. Candidates who are looking for the TNRD model papers can download Tamil Nadu Rural Development Old Papers by clicking on the provided links.
The Tamil Nadu Rural Development Previous Papers are uploaded here in the Pdf format for applicants’ reference. The TNRD Exam Question Paper with Answers is important for the candidates applied for the Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Village Panchayat Secretary, Driver, and Watchman posts. Postulants can start their preparation with the help of these provided TNRD sample papers.
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment Test Papers PDF
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment 2019
The Tamilnadu Rural Development Board has issued employment notification to select 567 candidates for Office Assistant, Record Clerk, Village Panchayat Secretary, Driver, and Watchman posts in Tamil Nadu. Hence, individuals who are searching for Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs can apply for the TNRD Office Assistant Recruitment 2019.
The competitors can check the last date for offline submission of application form in the TNRD Official Notification 2019. The closing date to submit offline application forms is 25th November 2019. Also, you can check the other details on this page.
TNRD Selection Process
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment Selection Process rounds are provided here. The contenders who get shortlisted in the test can get a call for the next round, i.e., interview.
- Written Examination and
TNRD Exam Pattern 2019
Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment Test Pattern 2019 details are included here. By using the TNRD Office Assistant Exam Paper Pattern 2019, applicants can know the subject names, marking scheme, weightage of the questions, type of questions, total no. of questions, marks, and exam duration.
The exam pattern can help the aspirants to score good marks in the written examination. So, you have to check the Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment Question Paper Pattern which is provided here.
- Tamil Nadu Rural Development Recruitment Question Paper consists of objective type questions.
- Questions are from the subjects: Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning subjects
Best Tamil Nadu Rural Development Exam Books
Our team has gathered the best preparation books as per the TNRD Exam 2019. Applied contenders can check the Tamil Nadu Rural Development Exam books by famous authors and study materials which helps them during their exam preparation. So, buy these TNRD Exam books and study materials to prepare well for the written exam. We have updated all the Tamil Nadu Rural Development Exam study materials here.
TNRD Exam Study Material
- General Knowledge Book by Dr Binay Karna (Author), R. P. Suman (Author), Manvendra Mukul (Author), Renu Sinha (Author), Sanjeev Kumar (Author)
- Objective General Knowledge by Sanjiv Kumar
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- Complete General English Practice Book 2019 For All Government Exams (Bilingual) by Agrawal Examcart Experts
- General English for All Competitive Examinations by S.C. Gupta
- How to Crack the Reasoning Test by Author Jai Kishan and Prem Kishan
- General Knowledge (GK) by Dr Binay Karna (Author), R. P. Suman (Author), Manvendra Mukul (Author), Renu Sinha (Author), Sanjeev Kumar (Author)
- A New Approach to Verbal and Non – Verbal REASONING by Authors B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali
- General English (For All Classes) by Authors U.R. Mediratta and Mehul Mediratta
- Shortcuts in (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) Reasoning for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts
- Quantitative Aptitude Practice Book for Competitive Exams by Author R S Aggarwal
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude by Arun Sharma
- Analytical Reasoning Practice Book (2018 – 2019) Session by Author M. K. Panday
- RRB General Awareness 3000+ Previous Years Questions for Junior Engineer, NTPC, ALP & Group D Exams (2015-2017) Paperback – 30 Aug 2019 by Author Disha Experts
- General Awareness, Banking & Economy Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) Paperback – 28 Feb 2019 by Disha Experts (Author)
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic by Rajesh Verma
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness Chapter wise and Type wise Solved Papers 1999 March 2018 English – 2213 Paperback – 20 May 2018 by Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- General Knowledge 2020 by Arihant Experts
- A Modern Approach to Non-Verbal and Verbal Reasoning by Author R.S. Aggarwal
- General Awareness 2019 for RRB Junior Engineer, NTPC, ALP & Group D Exams Paperback – 30 Jan 2019 by Disha Experts (Author)
- KIRAN’S RAILWAY TECHNICAL & NON-TECHNICAL GENERAL AWARENESS POINTERS YEARWISE & TOPICWISE ENGLISH (2551) Paperback – 8 May 2019 by Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran & KICX – 2451 (Author)
- General Knowledge Capsule 2020 with Current Affairs Update 4th Edition Paperback – 30 Jul 2019 by Disha Experts (Author)
- A Modern Approach Book to Logical Reasoning by Author R.S. Aggarwal
- General English by A.K. Thakur
- Quantitative Aptitude Book for All Competitive Examinations by Author Abhijit Guha
- Adda247 Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt. Exam (English Printed Edition) [Paperback Bunko] Add247 Publications Paperback Bunko – 2018 by Add247 Publications (Author)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Author RS Aggarwal (Old Edition)
- Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams Second Edition by Disha Experts
- Kiran’s SSC General Awareness Chapter wise and Type wise Solved Papers 1999 March 2018 – 2240 Paperback – 18 Jun 2018 by Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- General Awareness for SSC Exams – CGL/ CHSL/ MTS/ GD Constable/Stenographer Paperback – 7 Feb 2017 by Disha Experts (Author)
- Objective General English (New Revised Edition) by Authors R. S. Aggarwal and Vikas Aggarwal
- GK: General Knowledge 2020: Everything an Educated Person is Expected To Be Familiar With Paperback – 2017 by PRASOON KUMAR (Author)
- Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise & Typewise Solved Papers 1999 Till Date English (2731) Paperback – 14 Oct 2019 by Think Tank of Kiran Prakashan (Author), Pratiyogita Kiran (Author), KICX (Author)
- Shortcuts for Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams by Author Disha Experts
- General Intelligence & Reasoning and General Awareness for Junior Engineers Recruitment Examination 2018-19 Paperback – 16 Mar 2018 by GKP (Author)
- General Knowledge: INDIA and WORLD:: For all Competitive Exams by Soumya Ranjan Behera