TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment: Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department
- No. of Posts: 12
- Post Names: Record Clerk, Assistant, Driver & Others
- Starting Date of Application Process: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 09th December 2019
- Job Category: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
- Official Website: https://tnrd.gov.in/
- Government Jobs in India 2020
TNRD Ariyalur Assistant Recruitment 2019
Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department has published a notification to fill the empty positions of Record Clerk, Assistant, Driver and others. So, interested and preferable candidates can apply before the last date of 19th December 2019. Check out the other details of vacancy, selection process, salary, application process, application fee, the process of how to apply in the later modules.
TNRD Ariyalur Vacancies 2019
The total of 12 posts is ready to fill by the 08th/10th pass candidates.
- Record Clerk
- Educational Qualification: Contenders should have passed 08th class/10th pass to get eligible for the posts of record clerk/assistant/clerk.
- Age Limit: The age limits are given based on the profiles by TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment
- For Record Clerk – 18 years to 30 yeard
- For Assistant – 18 years to 30 years
- For Driver – 18 years to 32 years
Selection Process of Clerk, Assistant Posts
- Candidates are requested to refer the notification which is tagged below to know the selection process details.
Salary for TNRD Jobs 2019
Based on designation, contenders will receive the salaries.
- For Record Clerk, Rs. 15,900/- to Rs. 50,400/-
- For Assistant, Rs. 15,700/- to Rs. 50,000/-
- For Driver, Rs. 19,500/- to Rs. 92,000/-
- The application process for TNRD Ariyalur Recruitment is through ONLINE/OFFLINE mode. To know the complete details of the application process, check the official notification pdf.
- Candidates can get an idea about the application fee and payment method through the notification pdf.
How to Apply the Application Form?
- Visit the official website of TNRD, https://tnrd.gov.in/
- On the search for the TNRD Clerk Notification Pdf.
- If you meet eligibility criteria based on notification, then apply the application form.
- If all the necessary details in it.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Finally, take a print out the form for future reference.
You May Also Like