TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 & Important Dates
- Board Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Number of Empty Positions: 26
- Post Name: Research Assistant (RA)
- Also check more TNPSC Job Openings
- Starting date of the Application Process: 30th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 29th May 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 31st May 2019
- Date of Written Exam: 30th June 2019
- TNPSC Research Assistant Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Advertisement No.547
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Notification No. 17/2019
TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has newly released an advertisement for filling up of Research Assistant jobs in Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet. So, contenders apply for this TN Govt Jobs 2019 before the due date. 30 years is the maximum upper age limit for contenders to apply. In Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service hired aspirants will be subjected to work. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in is the TNPSC Portal to check other related details.
Tamil Nadu PSC RA Vacancy Details
The number of Research Assistant positions to be filled in the Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine are 26. Know the category wise vacancies by referring to the official job notification.
- Candidates qualification to apply for TNPSC RA Vacancy 2019 is M.V.Sc from a recognised university.
- Aspirants must have passed Tamil subject in Higher Secondary Public examination and also should be registered as Veterinary Practitioner in Indian Veterinary Council Act.
- Upper age limit for UR applicants is 30 years. There is no age limit for other category applicants.
TNPSC Research Assistant Salary
- Selected candidates as Research Assistant will get monthly pay between Rs.55500-175700/- in the pay level 21.
The whole selection criteria of the applicant will be based on written examination. Contenders who scored well will be appointed to work as RA. The TNPSC Exam is planned to conduct on 30th June 2019.
Mode of applying for TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment is through ONLINE. 29th May 2019 is the last date to submit application forms. By 31st May 2019 candidates have to pay the application fee.
How to Apply Online?
Contenders visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in, go to “Notifications” page and click on the recruitment notice you are willing to apply. With your TNPSC Login details fill the application form. Upload the scanned copies of certificates, submit it and take the print out of application form.
- Registration fee should be paid by applicants is Rs.150/-
- The examination fee is Rs.200/-
- TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment Notification PDF
- Tamil Nadu PSC RA Jobs Apply Online
- Download TNPSC Research Assistant Question Papers
Candidates subscribe to our website Drona.in to get fresh State and Central Government Jobs updates. You may also download related Syllabus PDFs and Previous Papers free of cost.
Apply for Trending Job Notifications