TNPSC Librarian Exam Hall Tickets Important Dates
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Librarian
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Adv No: 33/ 2018 & 34/2018
- All TN Govt Jobs 2019
- Online Application Last Date: 16.12.2019
- Exam Date: 24.02.2019 Postponed to 30th & 31st March 2019 (FN & AN)
- Revised Exam Date(New): 30th & 31st March 2019
TNPSC Librarian Hall Ticket 2019
Good News to the folks applied for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Librarian Recruitment 2018. The Exam Date of TNPSC Librarian in Archaeology & Commerce Department has been postponed to new exam dates. Previously released Tamil Nadu PSC notification said that the written examination will be on 23rd February 2019 for Commerce Dept and 24th February 2019 for Archaeology dept. Now the new exam dates announced by the officials are 31.03.2019 for Archaeology & 30.03.2019 for Commerce Dept. So, the admit card links will be active as soon as possible before the date of examination. Get Latest TNPSC Announcements.
Download Tamil Nadu PSC Librarian Exam Date 2019
The New Exam dates of Librarian in various departments are 30th & 31st March 2019. Candidates are ready with the registration number to download hall ticket after the activation link. Here we update some of the details mentioned in the admit card 2019. The first step that you need to do after downloading the hall tickets is to verify full info printed on the call letter. Guys, if you find any printing mistakes in the available info, immediately raise a request to authorities for correction. Daily Employment News 2019 is here. General information present on the TNPSC admit card is as follows
- Name of the Candidate.
- Exam Name.
- Duration of the Exam.
- Registration ID
- Hall Ticket Number.
- Category of the candidate
- Instructions to the candidates on the day of examination etc.
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu PSC Hall Tickets 2019
- Visit the Official TNPSC Website.
- Click on the ONLINE services appear at the right side of Home Page.
- Navigate to Hall Tickets
- Find the download link at the respective exam.
- Enter Application No or ID along with a date of birth in the respective fields.
- Click on the submit button and download hall ticket into your desktop.
- Print the soft copy and keep it safe until the completion of the recruitment process.
Useful Links you May like