TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various
- Post Name: Junior Scientific Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Upcoming Government Jobs to Know
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 – Various Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is in the process to hire job needed candidates as Junior Scientific Officer in TN Forensic Science Subordinate Service. Postulants those who are willing can apply for this TN Govt Jobs Notification and earn an attractive monthly income. Candidates must participate in the written examination and should get minimum qualifying marks for being selected. Aspirants can get whole information by visiting the official website.
The total number of Junior Scientific Officer positions are to be filled in the Public Service Commission of TN are various. Appointed candidates have to work in Forensic Science Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu.
To apply for any TNPSC Notifications, candidates have to possess the eligibility criteria which is given below.
Candidates those who pursued M.Sc Degree (Forensic Science) from a recognised university can apply for this TN JSO Vacancy 2019.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for Unreserved category participants is 30 years and there is no certain age limit for other category participants.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Salary
Selected candidates as Junior Scientific Officer will get pay between Rs.9,300- 34, 800/- and Grade pay of Rs.4,800/-
Jr. Scientific Officers Selection Process in TNPSC
- Mostly candidates selection will be done through Written Examination.
Mode of applying for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The start and last dates for submission of applications will be soon intimated.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit Official Website of TNPSC.
- Go to the Notifications page and click on the recruitment you are going to apply.
- Read thoroughly the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, tap on Apply link.
- Fill the empty application form with all your credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and Tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Tamil Nadu PSC Jr. Scientific Officer Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Search For
- Virudhunagar District Court Jobs 2019
- JIPMER Sr. Residents Jobs Notification 2019
- CIPET Technical & Non- Technical Jobs Recruitment
- Krishnagiri DC Jobs 2019 Notification
- ICF Apprentice Jobs 2019
Aspirants as of our research we provided you with the eligibility and salary details. You may know the complete information through the official web portal of TNPSC. Candidates can now the recruitments taking place Statewide and Central wide by simply subscribing to our job portal Drona.In. You can also Latest Rojgar Samachar here.