TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Board Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 64
- Advertisement No- 550
- Post Name: Junior Scientific Officer
- Starting date of the Application Process: 21st June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 22nd July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of Written Exam: 24th August 2019
- Upcoming Government Jobs to Know
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Notification Number: 20/2019
- TNPSC Jr. Scientific Officer Previous Papers 2019
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Download TNPSC Jr. Scientific Officer Call Letter 2019
TNPSC Jr. Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 – 64 Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is in the process to hire job needed candidates as Junior Scientific Officer in TN Forensic Science Subordinate Service. Postulants those who are willing can apply for this TN Govt Jobs Notification and earn an attractive monthly income. Candidates must participate in the written examination and should get minimum qualifying marks for being selected. Aspirants can get whole information by visiting the official website. In Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Chemistry Gropus the vacancies are to be filled.
The total number of Junior Scientific Officer positions are to be filled in the Public Service Commission of TN is 64. Appointed candidates have to work in Forensic Science Subordinate Service, Tamil Nadu. Group-wise vacancies are as follows.
- Chemistry – 40 Jobs
- Biology – 14 Jobs
- Physics – 06 Jobs
- Physics & Chemistry – 04 Jobs
To apply for any TNPSC Notifications, candidates have to possess the eligibility criteria which is given below.
Candidates those who pursued M.Sc Degree (Forensic Science) from a recognised university can apply for this TN JSO Vacancy 2019.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for Unreserved category participants is 30 years and there is no certain age limit for other category participants.
TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Salary
Selected candidates as Junior Scientific Officer will get pay between Rs.36,900- 1, 16,600/- as their monthly income.
Jr. Scientific Officers Selection Process in TNPSC
- Mostly candidates selection will be done through Written Examination followed by oral test. The written exam is scheduled to conduct on 24th August 2019.
Mode of applying for TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The start date to apply is 21st June 2019 and 22nd July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit Official Website of TNPSC.
- Go to the Notifications page and click on the recruitment you are going to apply.
- Read thoroughly the terms and conditions.
- If eligible, tap on Apply link.
- Fill the empty application form with all your credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and Tap on the Submit button.
- Take the printout of application form for future use.
- Registration fee is Rs.150/- and the examination fee is Rs.150/-
- Reserved candidates are exempted from payment of the fee.
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Tamil Nadu PSC Jr. Scientific Officer Jobs Apply Online Link
- TNPSC Junior Scientific Officer Exam Results 2019 – Check Here
You Can Also Search For
- Virudhunagar District Court Jobs 2019
- JIPMER Sr. Residents Jobs Notification 2019
- CIPET Technical & Non- Technical Jobs Recruitment
- Krishnagiri DC Jobs 2019 Notification
- ICF Apprentice Jobs 2019
Aspirants as of our research we provided you with the eligibility and salary details. You may know the complete information through the official web portal of TNPSC. Candidates can now the recruitments taking place Statewide and Central wide by simply subscribing to our job portal Drona.In. You can also Latest Rojgar Samachar here.