tnpsc.gov.in Jailor Hall Ticket 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Advertisement Number: 557
- Notification Number: 27/2019
- Name of the post: Jailor
- Post Code: 1941
- Name of the service: Tamil Nadu Jail Service
- Total number of vacancies: various
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Oral Test
- Date of the Exam: 22nd December 2019
- Admit Card issue date: Notify Later
- Job Type: Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
- Category name: Admit Card
- Sarkari Naukari
TNPSC Jailor Admit Card – 2019
Job hunters who are going to participate in the Tamilnadu Jail Service Written Test can use the direct link provided to get the TNPSC Jailor Admit Card 2019. Admission cards are going to be available online for the Jailor posts by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in December 2019. Hence, those aspirants who have completed the application process can download the call letters from the official link which is available at the end of this page.
Contenders must be ready with the login information such as the application number or registration number, date of birth, and password to access the hall ticket. Furthermore, if you want to know more details about தமிழ்நாடு பி.எஸ்.சி ஜெயிலர் அட்மிட் கார்டு 2019 refer to the official site. You are advised to carry tnpsc.gov.in Jail Service Admit Card 2019 to the exam hall without fail.
Tamilnadu Jail Sevice Selection Process
The young and dynamic candidates are selected for TNPSC Jailor Posts based on their performance in the written test and oral test. Finally, the team will announce the chosen contender’s list.
- Written Test
- Oral Test
Tamil Nadu Jailor Exam Date 2019
Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, will conduct the written exam for Jailor posts on 22nd December 2019. The timings for the Paper I are from 10 am to 1 pm, and Paper II is from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. Applicants can download தமிழ்நாடு பி.எஸ்.சி ஜெயிலர் அட்மிட் கார்டு PDF as soon as possible.
Data available on TNPSC Jailor Admit Card 2019
Contenders can find the necessary information related to the exam, and TNPSC Jailor admits Card 2019 here.
- Name of the Test Centre
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Examination
- Registration Number
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Duration of the exam
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
Documents to carry for டி.என்.பி.எஸ்.சி ஜெயிலர் தேர்வு
Postulants are recommended to carry one additional document along with the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Jailor Call Letter for verification purposes.
- PAN Card
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Steps to Download Tamil Nadu Jailor Hall Ticket 2019
- Firstly, open the official site of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- In the Online Services section, click on the Hall Ticket Download link.
- You will find a Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor Admit Card link.
- By hitting on that relevant link, you will get a Log In page.
- Aspirants must enter the Registration Number, Password in the fields of the login page.
- Confirm the data you have given is correct and submit them.
- Download the call letter and take a print out for future usage.