TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Result 2019 – Overview
- Organisation Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist
- Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Services Examination
- Total Number of Vacancies: 6491
- Written Test Date: 1st September 2019
- Name Of the Category: Sarkari Results
- Result Release Date: December 2019
- Job Type: Tamilnadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Site: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Advertisement Number: 19/2019
Tamilnadu CCSE Group 4 Results 2019
தமிழ்நாடு அரசு பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் declares the TN CCSE Group IV Result 2019 very soon. The applicants who got cleared the written exam successfully can check their names on their official website. So, exam attended individuals only allowed to check TNPSC Exam Results by entering the login details. By knowing the status, you can get whether you got selected for the Group IV Jobs or not.
The TNPSC board has not announced the exact date for publishing the results 2019. Our team is regularly visiting the official site for the latest updates regarding Tamilnadu Combined Civil Services Exam Result. We are providing a direct link at the end of this page.
Steps to Check TNPSC Group IV Results 2019
- First of all, the candidates must reach the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, i.e. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Next, the candidates will be directed to the TNPSC homepage.
- On the left side of the welcome page, you can see the Results tab.
- There search for the Tamil Nadu Group 4 Results 2019 link.
- Click on that relevant link.
- After, a login page will display on the screen.
- Aspirants need to fill the login details like Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth/ Password.
- Click on the submit button.
- Then, TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam Result with your details will appear.
- Download it & take a printed copy of it for future use.
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Group IV Selection Process
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination Group 4 selection procedure contains two rounds. The applicants must get shortlist in the selection process to crack the job.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
TNPSC CCSE Group 4 Notification 2019
A few days back a recruitment notification was issued by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. The advertisement was released for 649 vacant posts. They are Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector, Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist. The aspirants who are seeking for the govt jobs have applied for these posts before the end date. For which, the exam is conducted on the various centres on the scheduled time.
Tamilnadu PSC CCSE Cut Off Marks
The officials release the TNPSC Group 4 VAO Cutoff before announcing the results. The qualifying marks are nothing but the least number of marks that contenders must score in the examination. Depending on the TNPSC CCSE Cut Off, the board will shortlist the participants. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will fix the தமிழ்நாடு ஒருங்கிணைந்த சிவில் சர்வீசஸ் தேர்வு கட் ஆப் மார்க்ஸ் 2019 based on the below factors.
- No. of postulants attended for the exam.
- Previous Year Cutoff
- The Number of vacancies.
- Candidate’s category such as general, OBC, SC, ST, etc.
- Average Marks fixed by the board.
- The Toughness of the Paper.
TNPSC VAO & JA Merit List 2019
The TNPSC releases the TNPSC Junior Assistant Merit List after the result declaration. The contenders can know whether they are shortlisted or not with the help of the qualified list. Generally, the Tamil Nadu Group IV selection list 2019 contains the names & hall ticket numbers o the shortlisted intenders.
தமிழ்நாடு ஒருங்கிணைந்த சிவில் சர்வீசஸ் தேர்வு முடிவுகள்
You May Also Like