TNPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment Notification
- PSC Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Vacancies Count: 49
- Check more TNPSC Jobs
- Advertisement No.544
- Post Name: Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th May 2019
- Last date for Payment of fee through Bank : 15th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Date of Exam : 23rd June 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Notification No. 15 / 2019
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
TNPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 49 Jr. Analyst Jobs
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) through ONLINE mode, it is inviting applications for filling Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst jobs in Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Services. So, job hunters can apply for this Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019 Notification and be ready to work in Drugs Testing Laboratory. From 12th April 2019 the online submission of applications has been started. http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ is the official website of TNPSC for knowing any further updates.
Drug Inspector Vacancy in Tamilnadu 2019
Number of empty positions ready to be filled in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are 49. They are
- Drugs Inspector – 40 Jobs
- Junior Analyst – 09 Jobs
TNPSC Drugs Inspector/ Jr. Analyst Eligibility
Candidates to apply for this Latest Rojgar Samachar, they must satisfy the below given eligibility criteria.
- Candidates those who have studied Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology from any recognized university can apply for this drugs inspector jobs.
- Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Chemistry qualified candidates from a recognized university can apply for TNPSC Junior Analyst jobs recruitment. Applicants must have minimum one year experience.
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for general category applicants is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for other category participants as per PSC norms.
TNPSC Drugs Inspector & Analyst Salary
- Contenders those who has already hired as Drugs Inspector (Post Code No. 1972) will get monthly pay between Rs.37700-11950/-
- Junior Analyst (Post Code No. 2006) post recruited candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.36400-115700/-
tnpsc.gov.in Selection Process
The selection of candidates will be done through written examination which is of two papers. The exam is scheduled to conduct on 23rd June 2019. Download TNPSC Drugs Inspector Previous Papers.
Apply for Latest TNPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2019 Notification through Online mode. From 12th April 2019 to 12th May 2019 the application forms via online will be accepted.
How to Apply Online?
- Contenders must have valid mail id and phone number before starting of application procedure.
- Visit http://www.tnpsc.gov.in and go to the notification page.
- Read the terms and fill the details in the application.
- Upload documents and click on the submit button after completion of rechecking.
- Take xerox copy of application form.
- New users have to pay Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- Examination fee for Junior Analyst post applicants is Rs.150/-
- Examination fee for contenders applying for both Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst is Rs.200/-
- TNPSC Drugs Inspector/ Jr. Analyst Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Apply Online TNPSC Drugs Inspector & Analyst Jobs 2019
- TNPSC Drugs Inspector/Jr. Analyst Hall Tickets 2019 – Download Here
Live Openings in Tamil Nadu State