Tamilnadu State Judicial Service Posts – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Service Name: Tamilnadu State Judicial Service
- Advertisement Number: 555/2019
- Notification Number: 25/2019
- Number Of Vacancies: 176
- Job Role: Civil Judge
- Post Code: 2089
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Date Of Notification: 09th September 2019
- Last Date For the Application Submission: 09th October 2019
- End Date For Fee Payment through Bank: 10th October 2019
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamilnadu
- Official Site: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Check TN Govt jobs here.
TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019
To fill 176 civil judge empty positions, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission dispatched a notification. The officials have started accepting TNPSC Recruitment online applications for 176 Civil Judge posts under Tamilnadu State Judicial Service. Job aspirants who are looking for opportunities in the judicial sector have to know more details. The most significant part the intenders must keep in mind while filing applications for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 is to check whether they are eligible or not.
Here we have made little effort to provide a few important points that everyone should know. Interested contenders can have a look at the Eligibility Conditions, Selection Process, How To Apply Steps from the below sections. You can get the Tamilnadu Civil Judge Vacancies application form link on this page. The end date for the submission of application forms is 09th October 2019.
Tamilnadu Civil Judge Vacancy 2019
- Name Of the Jobs: Civil Judge
- Number Of Vacancies: 176
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or recognized by Bar Council of India or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such a date. (or) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
- For Fresh Law Graduates:
- Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University
- Should be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate.
- Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law as 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs), 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others).
- Must have obtained the Bachelor‟s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutor:
- Reserved Categories: Between 25 years and 40 years
- Others: Between 25 years and 35 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Between 22 years and 27 years
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Selection Process
The selection of eligible individuals for Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Jobs is based on their performance in the three rounds. Contenders who will pass through all these rounds will get an appointment letter.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Test
- Viva-voce test
www.tnpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Salary 2019
- The shortlisted aspirants in TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 will get a pay scale of Rs. 27,700-770-33,090- 920 -40450-1080-44770 monthly.
Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is inviting online applications to fill vacancies. The registrations opened on 09th September 2019. The end date of the willing individuals to submit their filled applications is 9th October 2019. Therefore follow these instructions & send applications without fail.
Step By Step Process To Apply For TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2019
- Log on to the official portal of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission i.e http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- You will redirect to the homepage of TNPSC.
- On the homepage, click on the notifications, latest notification.
- Search for the notification number 25/2019 & hit that relevant link.
- Thereafter Tamilnadu PSC Civil Judge Official Notification will get opened.
- Candidates need to go through the general instructions, guidelines.
- Eligible candidates must open the online application.
- Enter the data in the TNPSC Civil Judge Application Forms.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload scanned signature, passport-sized photograph in the form.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the applications & keep it safe for future reference.
- Registration Fee: ₹150
- Examination Fee: ₹500
- Opening Date For Registration: 09/09/2019
- Last Date For Sending Applications: 09/10/2019
- Final Date For the Fee Payment: 11/10/2019
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 24/11/2019
- Dates Of Mains Examination: 28/03/2020 & 29/03/2020
- Publication of Preliminary Results: January 2020
- Results of Main Examination: May 2020
- Viva Voce test: June 2020
- Download TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019
- Tamilnadu State Judicial Service Civil Judge Rules
- Apply Online For Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Jobs
- Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2019
- Admit Card – Download Here
You can Also Apply For