Get the complete details of TNPSC Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer Vacancy, eligibility, selection criteria, salary, application process, important links, etc here. The TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link is activated from 13th August 2019 & deactivated on 11th September 2019. So, willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for TNPSC CDPO Jobs on or before the due date to avoid the last-minute rush.
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019
This is a good opportunity for those job seekers who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. Recently, TNPSC Notification 2019 is issued by Tamil Nadu PSC to recruit the candidates for Assistant Director & CDPO (Women candidate only) in the Dept of Social Welfare and Nutritious Meal Programme included in Tamil Nadu General Service for the year 2018-2019. The application process started on 13/08/2019 & ends on 11/09/2019 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job hunters who wish to settle in TN state can utilize this chance & apply as soon as possible. Get the full details of TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019 such as vacancies, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director & CDPO Notification 2019 Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
- Total no. of Vacancies: 100 posts.
- Type of Job: Current Govt Jobs
- Advt No: 24/2019
- Starting date to fill the application form: 13th August 2019
- Last date to apply online: 11th September 2019
- Last date for payment of fee through the bank (SBI or HDFC Bank): 13th September 2019
- Paper-I (Concerned Subject) for Asst Director: 16th November 2019 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
- Paper-II (General Studies) for Asst Director: 16th November 2019 from 02.30 P.M to 4.30 P.M
- Exam Date for CDPO Posts: 17th November 2019 from 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
- Publication of Results: December 2019
- Dates to Certificate upload for C.V: January 2019
- Certificate Verification Date: January 2019
- Date of Oral Test: February 2019
- Final Selection List: February 2019
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Director (Women candidate only): 13
- Child Development Project Officer (Women candidate only): 87
- Total No. of Vacancies: 100 posts
TNPSC Assistant Director & CDPO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 30 years.
Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the govt.
- For Assistant Director posts: A Post Graduate Degree in Home Science or Psychology or Sociology or Child Development or Food and Nutrition or Social Work or Rehabilitation Science.
- For CDPO Posts: Candidates must have passed Degree in Nutrition/ Degree in Home Science/ Master’s Degree/ Degree with PG Diploma in Rural Services of Gandhigram University.
- Applicants must have knowledge of Tamil.
Tamil Nadu PSC CDPO Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be made in two successive stages.
- Written Examination.
- Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
TNPSC Asst Director Salary
The officials will offer a good pay scale to the selected candidates as follows.
- Assistant Director posts: Rs.56100-177500/- (Level 22)
- CDPO posts: Rs.36900-116600 (Level 18)
TNPSC CDPO Jobs Application Process
The application process for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 has started on 13th August 2019 on its official portal. So, willing candidates can grab this chance & complete the registration process before 11th Sept 2019. Applicants can follow the simple steps provided below while filling the application form.
How to apply for TN Asst Director & Child Development Project Officer Vacancy?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- On the home page, find the “Notifications” tab.
- Search for the relevant notification link.
- Click on that link to download the official notification.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Before the final submission, once check all the details provided in the form.
- Take the printout & keep the hard copy of the online form for future reference.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 200/-.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the Examination fee.
Candidates have to pay the application fee online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India /HDFC within two days from the date of submission of online application.
- TNPSC CDPO Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
Other Related Links