|Name of the Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant Training Officers (ATO)|
|No of Posts||13|
|Similar Jobs||TNPSC Jobs|
|Notification No||22/ 2019|
|Type of Job||TN Government Jobs 2020|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Starting date of the Application Process||19th April 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application||20th May 2019|
TNPSC Assistant Training Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to fill up assistant training officer (stenography English & secretarial practice) jobs in the T.N Employment and Training Subordinate Service. The complete advertisement has published in official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in on 19th April 2019. If you are one of the TN Govt Jobs preparing contenders, know the below-given information first and make a proper plan to crack TNPSC Training Officers Recruitment 2019. The applicants must possess minimum educational standards to apply for training officer positions. He/She should have age more than 18 years, Age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates is applicable according to the given Employment Notice terms and conditions.
ATO Vacancy Details
- The number of Assistant Training Officer positions that TNPSC is going to fill are 13.
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography English) – 12 Jobs
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice) – 01 Jobs
TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Training Officer (Stenography – English) : Candidates those who have qualified examination in typewriting Senior/ Junior Grade and Shorthand by Junior/ Senior Grade (Tamil) can apply.
- Assistant Training Officer (Secretarial Practice): Diploma in commercial practice with Shorthand as an elective subject is a qualification for applicants.
- Aspirants must have adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Candidates those who have not crossed the age of 35 years as on 01/07/2019 can apply.
- Selected candidates as Assistant Training Officer will get pay in between Rs.35,900-1,13,500/- in level 13.
- Candidates must pass in the written examination which will be conducted by the selection commission on 22nd June 2019.
- Mode of applying for TNPSC Assistant Training Officer Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE mode. From 19th April 2019 to 20th May 2019 the online portal link will be active.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidate visit official site.
- Click on the advertisement you are going to apply.
- If eligible, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all the scanned copies of documents.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The registration fee for applicants is Rs.150/-
- Examination fee for applicants is Rs.150/-