TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 42
- Notification No: 22/ 2019
- Post Name: Assistant Training Officer
- You can also go through Sarkari Naukri 2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 22nd July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 20th August 2019
- Last date for Payment of Fee: 22nd August 2019
- Selection Process: 29th September 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Apply Online TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is all set ready to release a new job notification for filling various Assistant Tourist Officer vacancies in TN Tourism Subordinate Service. As per the released TNPSC Annual Planner 2019, it is scheduled to release in the month of April. So, the job needed candidates to get ready to apply for TN Govt Jobs 2019 when the online process starts. Contenders those who completed their graduation can apply without fail. Check out more relevant information by visiting the official website of Tamil Nadu PSC http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Tamil Nadu Tourist Officer Vacancies 2019
The number of Assistant Tourist Officer positions are to be filled in TN Tourism Subordinate Service is 42. Know in detailed the category wise segregation of vacancies by checking the official advertisement.
Assistant Tourist Officer TNPSC 2019 Eligibility Criteria
TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Qualification
- Candidates those who have completed a Degree in Travel & Tourism or Degree with Diploma in Tourism can apply for newly released ATO Vacancies.
- Candidates should hold the Certificate Course in Computer.
- The applicants must have studied English or Telugu as one subject in the degree course.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants to apply is 30 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category participants is as per PSC norms.
Tourist Officer Salary in Tamil Nadu
- Selected candidates as Assistant Tourist Officer in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service will get pay between Rs.19500- 62000/-
Mostly contenders selection will be made on their performance in the written examination. Candidates prepare well for the upcoming examination. The selection committee has announced to conduct the written examination on 29th September 2019.
Mode to submit applications for TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE. The start date to submit the application forms is 22nd July 2019. The end date for submitting applications is 20th August 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Candidates can visit the official website of TNPSC.
- Move on the Notifications page and check for newly job advertisement.
- Read out the eligibility terms and conditions.
- Fill the application form with your genuine details.
- Upload all the necessary documents, make payment.
- Tap on submit button.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
Aspirants may follow Drona.In job portal to get trending job updates and other related notices. You can also download the latest Employment News and apply for the jobs if eligible.
- TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
- TNPSC Assist Tourist Officer Jobs 2019 Apply Link
- TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Results 2019
Live Opening To Apply