|Name of the Recruitment||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Names||Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst|
|Type of Job||TN Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||07th April 2019|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
|Similar Jobs||TNPSC Jobs|
|No of Posts||60|
Tamil Nadu PSC ASA Syllabus 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up with the latest recruitment notification to fill the vacant posts for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst. Therefore, the candidates who have applied for TNPSC Recruitment 2019 can approach this site to syllabus 2019 & exam pattern.
TNPSC Asst System Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Aspirants have to check TNPSC ASA Exam Pattern 2019 from here. With the help of the given structure, the individuals can start preparing their timetable and follow it. Therefore, the given exam pattern helps them a lot in their complete preparation for the exam. Check to mark scheme and structure of the exam which is as follows.
TNPSC ASE Paper I Test Pattern 2019
The various subjects of TNPSC ASE Exam are Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Textile Technology.
- The mode of the examination is Objective Type.
- Total no of questions are 200.
- Maximum marks are 300.
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours.
- Tamil Nadu PSC Paper II Exam Pattern 2019
- Examination Mode is Objective Type.
- Subjects are General Studies, Aptitude & Mental Ability.
- Total Questions are 200.
- Total Marks are 200.
- Duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
TNPSC ASE Exam Syllabus 2019
Aptitude and Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Conversion of Information to Data
- Complication and Presentation of Data
- Analytical Interpretation of Data
- Problem Solving
- Tables, Graphs, Diagrams
- HCF & LCM
- Parametric representation of Data
- Decision Making
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- The Economy of India
- History & Culture of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian National Movement
- tnpsc.gov.in Asst System Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019 – General Science
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe
- Weather and Climate
- Natural Calamities
- Water Resources
- Project Management and Estimating
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Pollution Control
- Strength of Materials
- Building Materials and Construction Practices
- Engineering Survey
- Structural Analysis
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Design of Reinforced Concrete, Prestressed Concrete and Steel Structures
- Urban and Transportation Engineering
- Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Electrical Circuits
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Digital Processing and Communication
- Electrical Machines
- Renewable Energy Sources and Storage Devices
- Measurements and Instrumentation
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Communication Systems
- Control Systems and instrumentation
- Computer Engineering
- Signals and Systems
- Semiconductor Theory and Electronic Devices
- VLSI and Embedded Systems
- Electromagnetic Fields and antennas
- Circuit Theory
- Digital Signal and Image Processing
- Analog electronic circuits
- Electronic Communication