TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification download like will be soon available here. Interested candidates who are willing to apply for TNPSC Jobs can utilize this chance & apply through online mode. Check the full details of Tamil PSC Assistant notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, official notification & apply online links, etc here.
TNPSC Assistant Notification 2019
Here is an excellent job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to announce TNPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 in the upcoming days. So, all the job fighters who want to settle in TN state do not miss this fantastic opportunity & go through the information provided here.
Soon after the official release, we will provide complete information regarding TNPSC Assistant Notification 2019 like notification release date, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important dates, notification pdf & apply online links, etc in this article.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Brief Details
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of the posts: Assistant
- Total no. of vacancies: Various
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: Update soon
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: Notify Soon
- Application Mode: Online
- Official portal: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- Total No. of Vacancies: Various.
TN PSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age limit of the applicants should be 30 years.
- Candidates should possess a degree from a recognized university to apply for TNPSC Assistant Jobs.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Application Process
The apply online link will be available active soon after the release of official notification. So, all the Interested & Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date. Applicants can follow these simple steps provided here while filling the application form.
How to Apply?
- Go to the official portal i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- On the homepage, find the relevant notification tab.
- Download the official TNPSC Notification.
- Go through the instructions & guidelines provided in the official notification.
- Then, hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the details provided in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Crosscheck all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Other Related Links