Current Notifications & Important Dates
- TNPSC Civil Service Exam 2019 Admit Cards – Download Here
- PSC Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 15
- Post Name: Assistant Geologist & Geo chemists
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th March 2019
- Selection Process: Written Examination
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: tnpsc.gov.in
- All India Govt Jobs 2019
TNPSC Asst. Geologist & Geochemists Recruitment 2019 Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced out job Advertisement No.538, Notification No.09/2019 for hiring contenders as assistant geologist and geochemist jobs in the Departments of Geology and Public Works. Apply for Latest TN Govt Jobs 2019 before the last date. @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in you can grab all the necessary details required.
Number of vacancies going to be filled through TNPSC Notification 2019 is 15.
- Assistant Geologist-10
- Assistant Geochemist-05
- M.Sc degree in geology holders from a recognized university can apply for Assistant Geologist post.
- Master’s degree in geology & hydrogeology passed candidates can apply for Assistant Geochemist posts. Applicants should have knowledge in Tamil language.
Upper age limit for applicants is 30 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
Selected contenders for above posts will get pay between Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-
Through written examination eligible postulants will be hired. 21st April 2019 is the scheduled date to conduct written exam.
Apply for TNPSC Geologist Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 11th March 2019 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
http://tnpscexams.in/ is the link for applying through online.
Contenders have to pay registration fee of Rs.150/- & examination fee of Rs.150/-