|Conducting Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Chemical Engineer|
|Type of Job||TN Government Jobs|
|No. of Posts||Various|
TNPSC Notification 2019-20
Hi Guys, Are you eager to know the Latest TN Govt Jobs? Get the complete details of TNPSC Assistant Chemical Engineer Notification 2019 on this page without any lag.
The officials are planning to release the TNPSC Asst Chemical Engg Notification on its official portal as soon as possible. So, all the job seekers of Tamil Nadu state can utilize this chance to fulfil your dream of getting a govt job. We have tried our level best to gather the up to mark information regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification like the release date of notification, vacancy count, age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, mode of application, etc. Soon after the official release, we will provide further details.
TNPSC Asst Chemical Engineer Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Chemical Engineer in Chemical Testing and Analytical Laboratory.
- Total no. of Posts: Various.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Chemical Engineer Jobs Eligibility Criteria
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes:
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: No Age limit
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years.
- Candidate should have a degree in Chemical Engineering or A.M.I.I. Chemical Engineering (OR) a Diploma in Chemical Technology or Chemical Engineering.
- One year of experience in Pilot Plant Studies or Chemical Plant Design or the operation of Chemical Plant.
The selection will be made in two successive stages.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test.
- Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4700/- (PB2).
TNPSC Asst Chemical Engineer Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for TNPSC Assistant Chemical Engineer Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. While applying, postulants can follow these simple guidelines to avoid mistakes.
How to Apply?
- Before applying, candidates should have valid Email-id and scanned copies of the photograph & signature.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Find the relevant advertisement notification & read the details.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the Online Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have a valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Then, select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
- Then, hit on “Final Submit” button.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format for future reference.
- Rs.130/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 30/- + Examination fee Rs.100/-).
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards the application.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online/ offline mode.
Modes of Fee Payment
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)
- Candidates who wish to pay fees through Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment can choose the online payment gateway option.
- An additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates have to follow the instructions and fill the requisite details to make payment.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press Back or Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- If the online transaction has successfully completed, a Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Note down Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.
Offline Payment (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- For offline mode of payment, candidates have to select either Post Office or Indian Bank Branch.
- Click “SUBMIT” to submit the Application form.
- Application Number and password are provided on the screen. Note down the Application Number and password.
- On Submission, the system will generate the payment challan which the candidate need to take the print out and go to the nearest branch of Indian bank or the Designated Post Offices as the case may be, to make the payment.
- After the fee payment, collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment challan from the Branch.
- Then, check whether the challan is properly signed and the details of Transaction Number, Branch Name and DP Code Number, Deposit Date are noted in the challan by the Branch authorities.
- Online Application Registration will be taken as a successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
- The exam will be held in Chennai Centre only.