TNPSC Archaeological Officer Results 2020 PDF – Overview
- Board Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Advertisement Number: 33/2019
- Total no of posts: 18 posts
- Job Designation: Archaeological Officer posts
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination and Interview
- Exam Date: 29th February 2020
- Results Release Date: 3rd Week of April 2020 (Tentative)
- Job Category: TN Govt Jobs 2020
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Portal: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Exam Result 2020
Individuals who have completed Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Written Exam can check their results on this web page. Exam participants should have the valid login details such as registration number or application number, date of birth and password to get the results.
Participants can also refer the merit list pdf, steps to download the written test result, exam date, cut off marks, and selection procedure details along with the written exam results. By checking the Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Exam Result 2020, you can know whether you got selected or not in the written test. The shortlisted competitors can know their marks in the written examination.
How to Download tnpsc.gov.in Archaeological Officer Results 2020?
- Open Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Official Site.
- The link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- In the latest news section or results section, you can find a link for TNPSC Archaeological Officer Results 2020 link
- Click on that appropriate link and provide the actual login credentials
- Submit the details to get a loaded result page
- Download Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Exam Results PDF and take a hard copy
The Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Vacancies Selection Process levels are mentioned here.
- Written Exam
Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Cut Off Marks 2020
தமிழ்நாடு அரசு பணியாளர் தேர்வாணையம் will release Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Cut Off Marks 2020. The board will decide the cut off marks by examining the following given factors. Aspirants must achieve the cut off marks in the written test to get shortlisted for the next round, i.e., interview.
- Total number of vacant posts
- The number of aspirants who have taken the exam
- Last year cut off marks
- The highest marks in the written exam
- Applied people reserved category
- Maximum marks secured by an aspirant in the exam, etc
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Exam Merit List 2020 PDF
The Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Merit List consists of the names and registration numbers of the shortlisted candidates. The selection list is nothing but the qualified candidates’ names list. TNPSC Archaeological Officer Merit List 2020 PDF link is provided here.
You May Also Apply For