Download link for TNPSC Archaeological Officer admit card 2020 is expecting soon. Candidates who applied for the Tamil Nadu PSC AO recruitment can download the Archaeological Officer exam call letter to attend the test. A valid link is available here to download TNPSC AO admit card once it is out.
Download Tamil Nadu Archaeological Officer Hall Ticket 2020
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs 2020
- Advt No: 33/2019
- Job Role: Archaeological Officer
- Selection procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Vacancy Count: 18
- Application Process: Online
- Job Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Exam Admit Card 2020
The Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, is going to organise the written test to select the right candidates for the post of Archaeological Officer. The written test will be soon organized. Get ready with valid login details to get the TNPSC Archaeological Officer to admit card.
Tamil Nadu Archaeological Officer Exam Date 2020
The Archaeological Officer exam date has not announced yet. We update the latest info regarding the TNPSC AO exam 2020 here. Stay tuned with us for more details. The exam will be conducted on various exam centres across the state of Tamil Nadu. Hope the exam will organise successfully.
What are the details required to get the TNPSC exam call letter?
Both are mandatory to get the exam hall ticket.
How can I Download TNPSC AO Hall Ticket?
- Open the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- The website link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- After reaching the Home Page, check for the latest news
- Click on the link and search for the Admit card link for TNPSC Archaeological Officer exam 2020
- Click on the link and enter the details
- Press Submit button
- Then a new window appears on the screen with your admit card.
- Verify the details presented on it and take a hard copy to write the exam
- Objective type exam will be conducted
- There are 2 papers in the exam
- Paper I consists of 200 questions with 300 marks
- It is on Ancient History and Archaeology/ Archaeology (Code No.314), Indian History(CodeNo.361 ), History (Code No.362) and Tamil Language and Literature (Code No.363)
- Paper-I exam duration is 3 hours
- Paper-II consists of 100 questions with 200 marks
- It is on General Studies and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
- Paper-II exam duration is 2 hours
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs is 150 and others is 200
- Total marks for the exam is 500
TNPSC Archaeological Officer Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu, Public Service Commission, has released the notification for the recruitment of Archaeological Officer posts. 18 vacancies are going to be filled. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for these jobs. The application form starting and ending dates are 28th November 2019 and 27th December 2019.
To dig out the right persons for the post of Archaeological Officer, the TNPSC is going to organise the following rounds.
- Written test and interview.
Particulars Presented on the Tamil Nadu PSC Archaeological Officer Hall Ticket?
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Signature of the Board Councillor
ID Proofs To Carry
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID