It is an excellent opportunity to work with the firm of TNPSC abbreviated as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If you are in fond of TNPSC New & Upcoming Updates, then don’t forget to visit our page regularly. Unique information is provided here within a fraction of seconds.
TNPSC Recruitment Notifications
|Post Name||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||Get Details|
|ATO, Grade II||42/ Degree||20.08.2019||Get Details|
|Sociologist & Economist||02/ PG||23.07.2019||Get Details|
|Junior Scientific Officer||64/ M.Sc Degree||22.07.2019||Get Details|
|Group IV||6491/ SSLC||16.07.2019||Get Details|
There is a huge competition among those candidates who are looking for TNPSC Government Jobs. It is so difficult to crack a Government Job in Tamilnadu state. So, guys those who are preparing for Tamil Nadu PSC Govt Exams and don’t want to miss future TNPSC Job opportunities have to keep your eye on this page. To get a lot of information regarding TN Govt Jobs, bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D.
We are happy to announce you that we all set to provide the latest details on daily basis. Enthusiastic incumbents can have a look at below tabulated info.
Other Govt Jobs in India
- Post Office Recruitment 2019 Tamil Nadu
- Govt Bank Jobs 2019
- Railway Recruitment 2019
- State Wise Police Recruitment Notifications
- State Wise Police Jobs in India
Upcoming TNPSC Exams
|Post Name||Release date||Get Details|
|Librarian||Update Soon||Get Details|
|Project Officer||Update Soon||Get Details|
|Foreman Instructor||Update Soon||Get Details|
|Assistant Director & Superintendent||Update Soon||-|
|Group II Services||Update Soon||-|
|Assistant Geologist||Update Soon||-|
|Assistant Chemical Engineer||Update Soon||-|
|English & Tamil Reporters||Update Soon||-|
|Statistical Compiler||Update Soon||-|
|Accounts Officer||Update Soon||-|
|Group II Services||Update Soon||-|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests||Update Soon||-|
Get latest updates on Upcoming Tamilnadu PSC recruitment Notifications 2019 – 200 from the above table. Be prepare for the exam to get a Govt Job in Tamilnadu.
TNPSC Latest News
The above table helps you in finding the latest & live news rolling out across the state of tamilnadu. We daily update this page with latest information as per the officials posted @ http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
List of Departments in TNPSC
Every year, various job openings are available in each & every department. Here, we have provided the list of departments where you can easily find the TNPSC job notifications.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Department
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation
- Public Works Department
- Planning & Development Department
- Tamil Nadu Police Department
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Animal Husbandry
- Dept of Health & Family Welfare.
- Department of Industries
- Department of Higher Education
- Dept of Municipal Administration & Water supply
- Revenue Department
- Social Reforms Department
- Department of School Education
- Department of Youth Welfare & Sports
- Tourism & Culture department
- Department of Rural Development & Panchayat
- Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms, etc.
Our team will also help you by providing the latest updates about all TNPSC Exam Notifications, Vacancy, Eligibility, Admit Card, Syllabus, Previous Papers along with Answer Key, Results, etc at the single platform.
Vacancy in Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
The Tamil Nadu job vacancies that are filling through TNPSC is as follows.
- Assistant Tourist Officer
- Junior Scientific Officer
- Assistant Training Officer
- Drugs Inspector
- Group – I Services
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Commissioner
- Divisional Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
- District Employment Officer
- Group – II Services
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Sub Registrar
- Probation Officer
- Assistant Inspector
- Junior Employment Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Assistant Inspector
- Special Assistant
- Audit Inspector
- Junior Employment Officer
- Senior Inspector
- Group III Services
- Store Keeper
- Assistant Supervisor
- Junior Inspector
- Group IV Services
- Junior Assistant
- Steno Typist
- Executive Officer
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector
TNPSC Eligibility Criteria
To apply for TNPSC Govt Jobs, aspirants need to go ahead and check the eligibility requirements to know whether you are right and fit for the respective job or not.
The minimum age limit of the candidates should be 18 years & the maximum age limit varies according to the post & category.
The Tamil Nadu government recruits the candidates possessing various qualifications like 10th, 12th, any degree, graduation, post-graduation, Ph.D., etc. Based on the level of the post, the educational qualification varies.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Application Process
If you wish to crack TNPSC Job, then you have to visit the official website to apply for each recruitment on or before the last date. Therefore, all the eligible candidates have to submit the Tamil Nadu PSC Online Application on time without waiting till the last minute. Applicants have to fill and submit the TNPSC Application Form through online mode only. No offline Tamil Nadu PSC Applications are accepted by the officials. The step by step procedure to fill the TNPSC Application Form is shared below for the convenience purpose of the candidates.
Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration (OTR) Process
TNPSC one time registration is mandatory for the aspirants applying for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. For One Time Registration, candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee through online. After the successful completion of OTR, login ID and password are generated. Candidates have to enter the login details while applying for TNPSC Recruitment. At the time of filling the TNPSC Online Application form, applicants have to pay the fee separately to apply for each recruitment according to their eligibility. TNPSC OTR is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
Step by Step Process of One Time Registration
- Before applying, candidates should have the valid email ID and scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- Visit the TNPSC official website i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “One Time Registration” tab.
- The OTR form will display on the desktop.
- Enter all the mandatory details like Personal, Qualification, Address, etc in the required fields.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the registration fee payment through online mode.
- After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- After the completion of the registration process, candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on your registered mobile number having a login ID and password.
Apply Online Steps for Tamil Nadu PSC Jobs
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission i.e, tnpsc.gov.in
- After login, you can see the homepage on the screen.
- Then, click on the “Notifications” tab and find the advertisement.
- Click on the advertisement notification and read it carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” tab and enter all the required details.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels or choose any one of the following modes for the payment of the application fee.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Remittance through Bank challan
- Remittance through Post Office challan
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details provided once before submitting the application form,
- Finally, click on the submit button and keep the hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
TNPSC Exam Syllabus
TNPSC Syllabus is very important for applicants to be successful in the exams. Exam Syllabus includes the topics & concepts covered which helps you to prepare effectively and perform well in the examination. Various topics are like
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Questions from the relevant discipline.
TNPSC Question Papers
All of us know that “Practice makes a man perfect”. So, it is necessary to practice more and more TNPSC Question Papers before appearing for the exam. By solving Tamil Nadu PSC Exam Papers, candidates come to know the following points.
- Know the type of questions asked,
- Various sections involved in the Question Paper,
- Distribution of marks, etc.
A clear understanding of topics and weightage of various sections will help you to know how much time required for each section. Then, definitely, it will help you to gain a good score.
Tamil Nadu PSC Study Material & Books
Best preparation books will help you to score good marks in the exam. Here we mention some of the popular books for candidates looking for TNPSC Exams.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning – RS Agarwal
- General English for All Competitive Examinations – SC Gupta
- Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations – Abhijit Guha
Best Group Exam Coaching Centres in Chennai
Some people can cover all the Tamil Nadu PSC exam topics through self-study by referring multiple books and watching youtube videos. But in the case of the other category people, they must be taught by professionals to get complete idea on each and every topic. For those participants here we are listing out the famous TNPSC Coaching Centres in Chennai in affordable prices only for referral purpose.
Top 10 Institutions in Chennai for TNPSC
- We Shine Academy
- Ganesh’s Academy Chennai TNPSC Coaching
- United Academy
- Unique Academy
- Kalam Training Academy
- Smart Leader TNPSC Coaching
- Cracking TNPSC Academy
- Shankar IAS Academy
- The Wisdom Academy
- TNPSC Coaching Academy
TNPSC Hall Tickets/Admit Card
The officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will issue Admit Card 7 days prior to the exam. Without Admit card, applicants are not allowed into the examination hall. So, all the candidates who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment have to download the hall ticket from the official website i.e, tnpsc.gov.in and after the completion of the downloading process, you must check the following information
Details printed on TNPSC Admit Card
- Name of the Applicant
- Father Name
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Space for Candidate’s Signature
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Exam Centre & Date
- Exam Centre Code
- Instructions to be followed during the Exam
Documents required for Tamil Nadu PSC Exam
Along with the TNPSC Call Letter, candidates need to carry the following documents on the date of the exam.
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- College ID Card
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook
- Any authorized ID proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Exams Preparation Plan for Groups in TNPSC
- The preparation plan is like a “Route Map for Success”. People having a desire to get a government job will not let you towards success.
- The first and foremost thing that you need to have is proper preparation plan.
- Before going to start your preparation, aspirants must know the TNPSC Syllabus which helps you to crack the exam easily.
- We have shared specific strategies here to make your preparation top-notch.
- Let’s quickly go through the subjects & topics involved in the Tamil Nadu PSC Exam and utilize your time working on your weak areas.
After the written examination, officials post a response sheet at the official portal before the results announcement. You cross-check the answers from the released key. There is also a chance to file an objection against the answer key within the prescribed time.
Cut Off Marks
TNPSC Cut Off Marks is the minimum score that applicants have to obtain in order to qualify in the exam. Along with the general cut off, the officials also provide category-wise Cut off Marks. Cut Off will be based on various factors like
- Previous Year Cut Off Marks
- Number of Vacancies Available
- No. of candidates appeared for the exam.
- The difficulty level of the paper.
Results are very important to the folks taken the exam in various centres. To check results you need to have the details like application number/otr along with the date of birth. Generally, Results announcements will take at least one month from the date of completion of a written exam.
Document Verification Process
Who qualified the exam can visit the official portal to know about the required certificates/ documents to be uploaded. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will conduct certificate verification for the qualified candidates in 1:3 ratio. After the completion of the TNPSC Certificate Verification, candidates have to attend the Counseling at the respective centres as per their rank and category.
Documents need to be produced at the time of Certificate Verification:
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Evidence of Educational Qualification (SSLC/ HSC/ Diploma/ Degree/ PG Degree/ Provisional Certificate, etc).
- No Objection Certificate
- TNPSC Admit Card
- Voter ID
- Copy of TNPSC Online Application Form
- Aadhar Card
- Medical Certificate (for Physically handicapped)
- Sports Certificate (if available)
TN PSC Annual Planner
Every year, the officials of Tamil Nadu PSC releases annual calender which gives us a glance info at upcoming recruitments going to take place in the year 2019. The use of knowing the annual calendar by month will help the participants to get an idea regarding in which month there is a chance of publishing the job advertisements. According to that, the candidates can prepare well for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply for recruitments made by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission?
Ans. Applications are invited through online mode. The steps involved in submitting an online application is furnished in every notification.
2. What are the stages involved in making recruitments?
Ans. The stages involved in TNPSC recruitment are as follows.
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main)
- Oral Test
3. How can we know the status of our application?
Ans. There is a facilitation counter functioning in TNPSC premises. Candidates can get information related to examination and candidature, etc on working days between 10.00 AM to 05.45 PM in person or over telephone No. 044-25300 300 from this counter and over Toll-free No.1800-425-1002.
4. How can we know our performance after the conduct of Examination?
Ans. After the examination is over, the question papers are allowed to be taken by the candidates. The tentative keys are published by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within a week’s time. With the help of key, candidates can arrive his/her marks.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
- TNPSC Road, VOC Nagar, Park Town,
- Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA,
- Ph No: +91-44-25300300, Fax No: +91-44-25300598,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
TNPSC Govt Jobs through Drona.in
Our TN Government Jobs page is created to provide you with valuable information related to job notifications released under TNPSC. Keep in a track with our site regularly for more Employment News updates.