TNEB TANGEDCO Accounts Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited (TANGEDCO)
- Notification Number: 03/2020
- Mode of Application: Online
- Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant/Accounts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 500
- Notification Release Date: 08th January 2020
- All India Govt Jobs
- Starting Date for the Submission of Applications: 10th February 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 09th March 2020
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 12th March 2020
- Job Type: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
Recently, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited have issued a notification. TNEB Junior Assistant/ Accounts Notification with number 03/2020 is released on 08th January 2020. Online applications are invited to fill 500 vacancies of Junior Assistant/Accounts posts. Willing contenders who are looking for an opportunity in TANGEDCO can utilize this opportunity.
Job seekers can apply for the TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 from 10th February 2020 to 09th March 2020. You must ensure the eligibility conditions to submit the applications. Before filling the applications, have a look at the TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Posts Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Pay Scale, Application Process, How to Apply steps, and fee, etc in the following sections.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board Vacancy
- Job Designation: Junior Assistant/Accounts
- Total Number of Posts: 500
The category-wise number of vacancies are mentioned here:
- Destitute Widow: 13
- Ex-Servicemen: 26
- Priority: 97
- Non-Priority: 343
- DAP (LD): 5
- DAP (D and HH): 5
- DAP (B and LV): 5
- DAP (MD): 5
- Total: 500
TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Eligibility Conditions
Aspirants who have passed the degree of B. Com from any recognized university or institution and who are having knowledge in Tamil can apply for the posts.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM Candidates, including Ex-Servicemen, Destitute widows of all castes: No Age Limit
- Upper Age Limit for Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM: 30 Years
The age relaxation is up to 10 years for differentially abled persons, 18 years for ex-servicemen who don’t belongs to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BCO, BCM categories.
tangedco.gov.in Junior Assistant/ Accounts Selection Procedure
The rounds of the selection procedure for Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd Junior Assistant Jobs are mentioned here:
- Online Examination
TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Salary
- The selected workmen will get a pay scale of Rs. 19500-62000/- per month.
TNEB Junior Assistant Application Process
Interested and eligible contenders can apply for TNEB TANGEDCO Junior Assistant Recruitment on or before 09th March 2020. To submit the applications, you must follow the below instructions and simple steps.
Steps to Apply for TNEB TANGEDCO JA Posts
- Go to the Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited website i.e https://www.tangedco.gov.in/
- At the latest news section of the TANGEDCO homepage, you can find TNEB Junior Assistant/Accounts Advertisement
- Download the notification and check the eligibility conditions, other instructions
- Eligible individuals can click on the Apply Online link
- Open the application form and fill the required data in the application
- Upload scanned copies of documents and passport size photograph
- Make the fee payment through online
- Submit the applications, take a hard copy of the application form
- OC, BCO, BCM and MBC/ DC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC, SCA, and ST: Rs. 500/-
- Destitute widow and Differently abled persons: Rs. 500/-
In addition to the examination fee, contenders should also pay the GST/service charges as applicable to the bank.
You May Also Like