Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board will issue the hall tickets for Polytechnic Lecturer posts in the coming days. Candidates who have completed the application procedure for Tamilnadu TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Posts can download TN TRB Lecturer Call Letter in the following sections.
TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board (TN TRB)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1060
- Post Name: Polytechnic Lecturer
- Check All India Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Advertisement Number: 14/2019
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Name of the Service: Tamil Nadu Educational Service
- Job Type: Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Website: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- Application mode: Online
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2020
The direct link to download TRB Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Lecturer Call Letter 2020 is provided at the end of this page. In addition to the TRB TN Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket, you can also find the selection procedure, written test date, steps to download the call letter in the following sections. Aspirants must collect the Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board Lecturer Admit Card 2020 to attend the written examination.
Without having the trb.tn.nic.in Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020, you are not allowed to participate in the exam. So, you must be ready with the Log In credentials such as the registration number, password, and date of birth. After downloading the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2020, individuals are advised to check the details on it. If they found any mistakes, give information to the higher authorities.
Tamil Nadu TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Selection Procedure
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Jobs Selection Procedure rounds are given here. Applicants must score the qualify marks in the selection rounds to get shortlisted for the posts.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
TN TRB Lecturer Exam Date 2020
Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board will conduct the written test for 1060 vacancies of Polytechnic Lecturer Posts shortly. Whenever the officials will issue the TRB TN Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Date, we will update here. Download TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card PDF as early as possible to avoid the last-minute tension.
Data Printed on TRB TN Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket 2020
After getting the Tamilnadu TRB Lecturer Call Letter, you must cross-check the data on it. If you encounter any printing mistakes, let them rectified by the higher officials immediately.
- Name of the Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Registration Number
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Date and Time of the Test
Important ID Proof Documents to Carry With trb.tn.nic.in Lecturer Call Letter
Aspirants must carry below-mentioned documents along with TN TRB Hall Ticket to the examination hall for the sake of identification.
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Employee ID of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Any Photo ID Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Student ID of a Govt Recognized College/ University
- Individual Voter ID
How to Download TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Hall Ticket?
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher’s Recruitment Board i.e trb.tn.nic.in
- Search for the polytechnic lecturer admit card link
- Click on the relevant link and provide the valid Log In credentials
- Submit the details and download it
- Take a hard copy of TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2020 for future usage
You Can Also Like