Tamilnadu TRB Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf link is dispatched here. See the TN TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, important links, exam dates, how to apply, etc. Job hunters who are looking for Teacher Jobs can grab this chance & apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 on or before 15th November 2019.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019
Here is a piece of excellent news for those candidates who are looking for Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. Recently, Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board has released TN TRB notification for the recruitment of candidates to the posts of Assistant Professors in Tamil Nadu Collegiate Educational Service for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education for the year 2018-19. The registration process for TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs started from 4th October 2019 & available up to 15th November 2019 on its official portal.
TN TRB Notification provides a good job opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs in TN. We have equipped this page with a lot of stuff related to TRBTN Recruitment 2019 Notification like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, important links, etc.
Tamilnadu TRB Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Conducting Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board
- Name of the Service: Tamilnadu Collegiate Educational Service
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
- Postcode: 19ASC
- Total no. of vacancies: 2331 posts.
- Notification No: 12/2019
- Type of Job: Government Jobs in India
- Date of First Notification: 28th August 2019
- Date of Second Notification: 4th October 2019
- Date of Commencement of Application through online mode: 4th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application through online mode: 15th November 2019
- Date of Certificate Verification and Interview: Will be announced later
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: http://trb.tn.nic.in/
Tamil Nadu TRB Assistant Professor Vacancy
- Name of the posts: Assistant Professor
- Total no. of vacancies: 2331 posts
The splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Backlog Vacancies-72
- Shortfall Vacancies-4
- Current Vacancies-2252
- To teach differently-abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai-3.
TN TRB Asst Professor Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should not have completed 57 years as on 01-07-2019 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or)
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D. in the relevant subject awarded
as per UGC norms.
Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Jobs Selection Process
The TN TRB recruitment process involves the following stages.
- Document Verification.
TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs Salary
- Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/- – Level 10.
trb.tn.nic.in Assistant Professor Application Process
The TN TRB Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be active from 5th October 2019 & available up to 15th November 2019 @ http://trb.tn.nic.in/ Follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply for TN TRB Assistant Professor Jobs 2019?
- Valid e-mail id and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and e-mail id should be kept active for any future correspondence.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, http://trb.tn.nic.in/
- On the homepage, find the link “Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education – Notification”.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official TN TRB Recruitment 2019 notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- The list of certificates to be uploaded during online registration is as follows.
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- +2 Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- PG Consolidated Mark Sheet
- NET / SLET etc., Certificate
- M.Phil Degree if any
- Ph.D. Degree if any
- Experience Certificates
- Community Certificate
- Proof for claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM) if any.
- Pay the application fee.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- At last, click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST aspirants: Rs. 300/-.
The fee payment can be done through Payment Gateway (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking).
- Last Date Extension Notice
- Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Professor Notification
- TN TRB Online Apply link Postponed Date
- TN TRB Assistant Professor Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
- Official Portal
Live Job Notifications