Here is a piece of good news for TN Govt Job aspirants. MRB TN Physiotherapist Grade II Notification with number 16/2019 is released to fill 77 job vacancies. With this, Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates. Candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can utilize this chance and get placed in TN MRB. Willing contenders can check the complete details of the advertisement in the following sections.
TN MRB Physiotherapist Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
- Job Designation: Physiotherapist Grade-II
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Notification Number: 16/2019
- Total Number Of Vacancies: 77
- Selection Procedure: Written Examination
- Opening Date to Submit Applications: 22nd August 2019
- Ending Date to Submit Applications: 11th September 2019
- Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank: 13th September 2019
- Date Of the Exam: 3rd November 2019
- Job Type: Tamilnadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Center For Examination: Chennai
- Official Website: http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Tamil Nadu MRB Physiotherapist Grade-II Recruitment 2019
MRB TN Recruitment Board announced the latest notification on 22nd August 2019. Aspirants can apply online for Physiotherapist Grade-II posts at http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Before filling the applicants, intenders are suggested to view age limit, selection process, the application process, fee, salary, etc in the below sections. Aspirants must complete the process on or before 11th September 2019. Also, check All Govt Jobs here.
TN MRB Physiotherapist Vacancies
- Name Of the Posts: Physiotherapist Grade-II
- Total Number Of Jobs: 77
CommunityWise vacancy of Tamil Nadu MRB Physiotherapist Jobs is available here.
- General Turn: 23
- Backward Classes: 20
- Backward Classes (Muslims): 2
- Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities: 16
- Scheduled Castes: 12
- SC (Arunthathiyars): 3
- Scheduled Tribes: 1
- Total Vacancies: 77
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Eligibility Criteria
The two important factors (Age limit & qualifications) that reside in every govt exam are listed here. Go through the conditions in the following sections.
- Aspirants should complete a degree in Physiotherapy.
- Must have adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Maximum Age Limit:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs,
- BCMs: 57 years
- Others: 30 years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”: 48 years
MRB TN Physiotherapist Gr-II Selection Process
The shortlisting of individuals for TN MRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2019 will be made based on the marks obtained in the written examination.
தமிழ்நாடு பிசியோதெரபிஸ்ட் சம்பளம் 2019
The scale of pay for the selected candidates is Level – 15 Rs.36200-114800.
The willing candidates can check the eligibility factors of MRB Tamilnadu Physiotherapist Recruitment and apply online. The last date for the submission of applications is 11th September 2019. So people are requested to apply for TN MRB Jobs before the end date.
How to Apply For TN MRB Physiotherapist Recruitment 2019?
- At first, log on to the Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board Official Website i.e http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then தமிழ்நாடு மருத்துவ ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் home page will appear on the display.
- Go to the notifications section from the home page.
- Click on Notification No. 16/2019 to get the Physiotherapist Grade-II advertisement.
- Download the Tamil Nadu MRB Physiotherapist notification.
- Go through the instructions, terms & conditions.
- Ensure the eligibility & click on the TN MRB Online Application form.
- Enter the fields with your details like Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc.
- Candidates should register with valid email id & mobile number to receive SMS.
- Upload the scanned passport size image & signature in the prescribed format.
- Later, go with the fee payment either online 0r offline mode.
- In the end, take a hard copy of the applications for future use.
- SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH): Rs. 350/-
- Others: Rs. 700/-
You can fee the exam fee through online mode or offline. Online payment can be done through Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card. While offline payment is possible via Indian Bank.
- Download TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade-II Notification 2019
- Get MRB Tamilnadu Physiotherapist Online Application Form
You May Also Like