TN Health Dispenser Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf download link is here. See TN Health Dispenser Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links to apply, etc. Eligible contenders can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 20th September 2019.
TN Health Dispenser Recruitment 2019
Here is the best opportunity for those candidates who are looking for their career in Tamil Nadu Health Department. Health & Family Welfare Dept Tamilnadu – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (DIMH) is going to hire the candidates for 405 dispenser vacancies on a temporary basis. Application forms for TN Health Recruitment 2019 are invited through offline mode. Before applying for TN Health Dept Dispenser Jobs, check the eligibility requirements mentioned below. 20th September 2019 is the closing date for the submission of the application form.
Down the post, we have shared the full details of NRHM Tamilnadu Dispenser Recruitment 2019 like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, the application process, etc. Go ahead & check the details.
TN DIMH Recruitment 2019 Notification – Overview
- Conducting Organization Name: Health & Family Welfare Dept Tamilnadu – Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy (DIMH)
- Name of the posts: Dispenser
- Total no. of vacancies: 405 posts
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Date of notification: 31st August 2019
- Initial date to fill the application form: 31st August 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 20th September 2019 upto 5.00 PM.
- Application mode: Offline
- Official portal: www.tnhealth.org
- Get TN Govt jobs here.
TN Health Dispenser Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Dispenser
- Total no. of vacancies: 405 posts.
NRHM Tamilnadu Dispenser Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must possess Diploma in Pharmacy/ Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy from a recognized university.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 57 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Years
- OBC PWD: 13 Years.
TN Health Department Jobs Selection Process
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in their academic qualification.
- There will be no oral test (interview).
- Document Verification.
Weightage of marks
- D.Pharm/Integrated Pharmacy Course: 50%
- HSC/PUC: 30%
- SSLC/10th: 20%.
Tamil Nadu Health Dept Dispenser Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will get hiring charges at the rate of Rs.750/- per session – six hours per day for six days a week.
NRHM Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates have to submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 20th September 2019. The step by step process of filling the application form is as follows.
Step by Step process to fill TN Health Dispenser Application Form?
- Go to official website ie., tnhealth.org
- Click the Career tab.
- Find the advertisement in Notifications “DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DISPENSER IN NRHM 2019”.
- Click on the advertisement.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- Download the application form & fill it with all the details.
- Send the filled application form along with the required certificates to the following address.
Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arumbakkam, Chennai -106.
List of documents to be produced at the time of certificate verification.
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / SSLC)
- Evidence and Mark sheet of Educational qualification (SSLC, HSC, and Diploma in Pharmacy (Siddha/ Ayurvedha/ Unani/ Homoeopathy and Integrated Pharmacy Course)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the issue of the current notification.
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution.
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority
- Recent passport size color photograph with self-attestation should be affixed in the application form.
- Anyone of the photo ID Card issued by a Government Authority (other than PAN card), depicting the Address for communication or permanent Address furnished in the application.
- Destitute widow certificate (if applicable).
- Ex-servicemen Certificate.
Live job Openings