TN Health Dept Consultant Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Health Department Ayush Consultant Recruitment 2019 Notification is released. Candidates can see the vacancy, other details of the advertisement on this page. Eligible individuals can send offline applications for 38 Consultant posts by the end date. People must refer to the TN Health Consultant Notification 2019 before filling the application forms.
Interested contenders who are seeking for the TN medical govt jobs can go through the educational qualifications, age limit, salary, how to apply steps. People who met the essential requirements can download the applications & send the filled application to the TN Health & Family Welfare Recruitment Board on or before the 18th of October 2019.
Tamil Nadu Health Consultant Notification 2019 – Brief Information
- TN Health Dept Ayush Consultant Merit List Pdf 2019 – Check Here
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Department
- Job Designation: Consultant (Siddha), Consultant (Ayurveda), Consultant (Unani), Consultant (Homoeopathy)
- Mode of Application: Offline
- The Total Number of Jobs: 38
- Selection Process: Merit List
- Opening Date to Send Applications: Started
- End Date To Submit Applications: 18th October 2019
- Job Category: Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Portal: https://www.tnhealth.org
Tamilnadu Health Consultant Job Vacancies 2019
- Post Names: Consultant (Siddha), Consultant (Ayurveda), Consultant (Unani), Consultant (Homoeopathy)
- The Total Number of Job Vacancies: 38
The exact TN Health and Family Welfare Vacancy as per the post names are presented here.
- Consultant (Siddha): 32
- Consultant (Ayurveda): 3
- Consultant (Unani): 1
- Consultant (Homoeopathy): 2
- Total: 38
www.tnhealth.org Consultant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must have passed a degree or diploma in the respective system of Indian System from Medicine and Homeopathy awarded by a recognized university.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 7 years
Candidates must have registered with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine/ Tamil Nadu Homeopathy Medical Council/ Tamil Nadu Siddha Medical Council under class A or Class A special.
TN சுகாதாரத் துறை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2019 தேர்வு செயல்முறை
Every recruitment board is willing to hire the eligible contenders by testing their capability. Likewise, Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Consultant Selection Steps contains a merit list. The weightage of marks obtained from SSLC, HSC, Diploma/Degree & merit list is prepared as per the rules.
- Merit List
Tamilnadu Health Department Recruitment 2019 Salary
- Hiring charges for the TN Health Ayush Consultant Notification is at the rate of Rs, 1000/ for six hours per day for six days in a week under National Ayush Mission.
TN Health Dept Application Process
The Health & Family Welfare Department of Tamil Nadu has already started accepting applications. The only offline applications are accepted. Individuals should follow the below instructions & send the forms by the last date.
Step By Step Process to Send www.tnhealth.org Consultant Applications
- Visit the official site of Tamil Nadu Health & Family Welfare Department, i.e. www.tnhealth.org
- On the home page, on the right side, you can see notifications scrolling.
- Contenders can check the TN Health Department Recruitment Notification 2019 for consultant posts.
- Click on that official notification.
- Check the eligibility conditions & other instructions.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- And fill the applications in the prescribed format and send it to the address by attaching the documents.
List of Documents Need To Attach To the Application Form
Applicants testimonials/Certificates/Copies of Mark sheets/Registration Certificates/Copy of Proof of address/ Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage / Ex-Servicemen, etc.), etc.
- Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy,
- Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam,
You Can Also Apply For