TN DISH Office Assistant Previous Papers – Brief Information
- Name of the Board: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health
- Post Name: Office Assistant
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019 to 32/2019
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Total number of vacancies: 63
- Tentative Exam Date: December 2019/ January 2020
- Selection Process: Written Test/Interview
- Job Category: Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Site: dish.tn.gov.in
- Name of the Category: Previous Papers
Dish.tn.gov.in Office Assistant Old Question Papers
Candidates who have completed the registrations for Tamil Nadu Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health (TN DISH) OA Recruitment 2019 can check the previously asked questions on this page. Check out the last 6 years TN DISH Office Assistant Sample Question Papers with Answers and prepare well for the exam.
Contenders are suggested to download TN DISH OA Solved Papers PDF and practice them as many times as possible. By knowing the dish.tn.gov.in Office Asst Frequently Asked Questions, you can analyze the difficulty level of questions.
TN DISH Office Assistant Selection Procedure
Young and talented candidates who have filled applications for TN DISH Office Assistant Jobs must pass through the written exam and interview to get the job.
- Written Test
Download Tamil Nadu DISH Office Assistant Model Papers
- TN DISH OA Previously Asked Questions With Solutions
- TN DISH OA Solved Papers Download
- Tamilnadu DISH Office Assistant Practise Papers
- Dish.tn.gov.in Office Assistant Previous Year Question Papers
- Download Tamil Nadu DISH Office Assistant Question Papers PDF
- தமிழ்நாடு டிஷ் அலுவலக உதவி வினாத்தாள்கள்
- TN DISH Office Assistant Old Question Papers With Answers
Tamilnadu DISH Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
Job seekers can find the TN DISH OA Question Paper Pattern 2019 details in the following sections. With the help of Tamil Nadu DISH Office Asst Paper Pattern 2019, they can know what are the subjects to be prepared for the exam, weightage of those subjects, marking scheme and time duration.
- The exam has objective type multiple-choice questions.
- The questions are from Computer Awareness, General Knowledge, Aptitude, English language, Logical Reasoning.
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude Paperback – 5 May 2017 by Arun Sharma (Author)
- Quant Aptitude for COMP Exams 3ed Paperback – 2015
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude with 4 Ebooks for Competitive Exams 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
- Teach Yourself Quantitative Aptitude: Useful for all competitive examinations Paperback – 6 Jun 2019
- General English for All Competitive Examinations Paperback – 2016
- General English Completely Revised New Edition: Useful for IAS CSAT, State CSAT, IBPS Bank PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, LIC (AAO/ADO), ESIC, SSC CGL/10+2, and All Other Competitive Exams. Paperback – 2019
- Analytical Reasoning (2018-2019) Session by MK Panday Paperback – 2009 by M. K. Pandey (Author)
- A New Approach to REASONING Verbal & Non-Verbal Paperback – 2014 by B.S. Sijwalii (Author), Indu Sijwali (Author)
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
- OLYMPIAD EXCELLENCE GUIDE REASONING AND APTITUDE FOR OLYMPIAD AND QUIZZES CLASS 8 Textbook Binding – 2018
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback – 2018 by Rajesh Verma (Author)