Dish.tn.gov.in Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Authority: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health
- Name of the Posts: Office Assistant
- Advertisement Number: 01/2019 to 32/2019
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Total number of vacancies: 63 posts
- Selection Procedure: Written Test and Interview
- Tentative Exam Date: December 2019/ January 2020
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: Intimate Later
- Job Category: Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Portal: dish.tn.gov.in
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
TN Dish Office Assistant Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu DISH Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 will be out in the coming days. Job hunters who are done with the registration process can get a direct link to fetch the call letter at the end of this page. Applicants must carry TN DISH Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 to the examination hall. Without having the admission letter, they are not allowed to take the test.
Contenders should have details such as application number/ registration number, date of birth, and password to download the TN DISH OA Call Letter 2019. They can also obtain admit card release date, download steps, exam date, and selection process details here.
Tamilnadu DISH Office Assistant Selection Procedure
- Written Test
Dish.tn.gov.in Office Assistant Exam Date 2019
Tamil Nadu Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health board conducts the written test for Office Assistant Posts in November/ December 2019. So, individuals must download TN DISH Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 from this page before the link expires.
Details Printed on Tamilnadu DISH Office Asst Call Letter 2019
Contenders must verify the data printed on TN DISH Office Assistant Admit Card 2019 after downloading it. If they encounter any printing mistakes, inform to the officials at the earliest.
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Name of the Examination
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Date and Time of the Test
- Venue to the Test Centre
Documents to Carry for TN DISH Office Assistant Exam
While going for the written examination, aspirants must take any one of the following documents with them along with Tamilnadu DISH OA Call Letter 2019. The list of documents is along the lines.
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Bank Account Pass Book
Steps to Download TN Dish Office Assistant Admit Card 2019?
- Firstly, open the Tamil Nadu Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health official site, i.e. dish.tn.gov.in
- On the home page, a direct link to fetch Tamilnadu DISH Office Assistant Call Letter 2019.
- Candidates must provide login details such as application number, date of birth.
- Cross-check the data and submit them.
- Hall ticket will get displayed.
- Download it and take a hard copy for future reference.
Tamilnadu DISH Office Assistant Hall Ticket 2019
- Download TN DISH Office Assistant Call Letter PDF
- TN Dish Office Assistant Syllabus
- TN DISH Office Assistant Notification 2019