TN Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2020 overview
- Organization Name: Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank
- Job Role: Junior Assistant, Assistant
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Written Test Date: 29th December 2019
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Job Location: TamilNadu
- Name Of Category: All India Admit Cards
- Official Website: http://www.tncoopsrb.in./
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Check The TamilNadu Govt Jobs Here
TN Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2020
Candidates applied for the Assistant, and Junior Assistant posts in TN Co-operative Bank are going to get admit card very soon. The admit cards are going to release by the Tamilnadu cooperative bank on its official website. The Exam Date and Exam Pattern for this test will be announced shortly. Candidates must stay alert to download the admit card.
The Admit Card Download official link is provided on this page. The link will be active when the officials release the admit card. Individuals can also get more information about Documents to be carried, How to download the TN Cooperative Bank Admit Card steps in the following sections.
Selection Process for tnscbank.com
Candidates applied for the Junior Assistant and Assistant post should attend the Written Test. The shortlisted individuals will be called for interview.
TNCB Junior Assistant & Assistant Jobs Exam Date
The written examination date for the Junior Assistant and Assistant positions is postponed. The exam date for the written exam will be announced shortly.
Exam Pattern for TN Cooperative Bank Junior Assistant Posts
Exam Pattern helps candidates to prepare for the examination and score good marks. So, the candidates need to know the exam pattern. The Exam Pattern for the written exam consists of aptitude and reasoning questions with a specific duration. Candidates can go through the official notification for detailed information about the exam pattern.
TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment
TN Cooperative Bank has issued a notification on 23rd October 2019 for the 300 vacancies of Assistant and Junior Assistant Post. Individuals who have applied successfully for the post before the due date will get the admit cards for a written examination soon.
Information Available on Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Admit Card
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Date of Birth
- Roll No/ Reg No/ Hall Ticket No
- Post Applied for
- Exam Date
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature & Photograph of Candidate
- Name of the Father
Documents To Carry for TN Cooperative Bank Exam
The candidates should carry
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Aadhar card
- Permanent Driving License
- PAN Card
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
How To Download Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Call Letter
- Visit the Official Website (www.tnscbank.com)
- Click on the ‘TN Co-operative Bank Admit Card Notification’
- The new Admit Card page will open
- Enter your details like password and Username
- Download the Admit Card
- Carry it to the exam center