UP TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Uttar Pradesh
- Advertisement No: 68/2019
- Vacancies Count: 56 Jobs
- Post Name: Senior Residents
- Starting date of the Application Process: 23rd May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Exam Dates: 17th & 18th June 2019 (Tentative)
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://tmc.gov.in
- All Govt Jobs in India
TMC UP SR Recruitment 2019 – 56 Sr. Resident Jobs
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai is inviting application forms from talented persons those who are able to work as Senior Residents in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi & Pt. Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre (BHU). Job hunters get started to apply for these UP Govt Jobs opportunities before the last date i.e 08th June 2019.
Postulants those who have qualification in Pathology, Hematopathology, Biochemistry, Transfusion Medicine, Pediatric Oncology, Hemato Oncology, Surgical Oncology, Head & Neck Oncology etc subjects can apply for this UP SR Vacancy 2019. The selection of candidates will be through written test and interview session. Only applications through online mode are accepted.
The number of Senior Resident Jobs are to be filled in TMC UP are 56. Subject wise vacancies are as follows.
- Pathology – 06
- Hematopathology – 02
- Microbiology – 01
- Biochemistry – 02
- Transfusion Medicine – 01
- Pediatric Oncology – 02
- Solid Tumor Medical Oncology – 03
- Hemato Oncology – 04
- Radiation Oncology – 06
- Surgical Oncology – 06
- Head & Neck Oncology -04
- Paediatric Surgical Oncology – 01
- Anaesthesia – 10
- Palliative Medicine – 01
- Radio Diagnosis – 06
TMC UP Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who qualified MD/ DNB/ MS/ MBBS/ Post Graduation Degree holders from recognized MCI can apply for TMC Varanasi Recruitment 2019.
Upper age limit for Gen/ UR applicants is 40 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years, OBC is 03 years and 10 years for Physically Handicapped participants.
- Monthly income offered to SR post applicants is Rs.86,000/-
The candidate’s selection would be made through a written examination and interview session. The tentative date to organize the test is 17th – 18th May 2019.
Methodology to submit applications for TMC UP Senior Resident Recruitment 2019 is through ONLINE. 08th June 2019 is the last date to apply online. There is a need for submitting hardcopy by 12th June 2019 at below given address.
How to Apply Online?
- https://tmc.gov.in/m_jrf/jrf/onlappln is the link through which candidates can apply online directly.
- As per the dimensions, all the documents should be uploaded.
- Make payment during submission of applications.
Dy.A.O. Human Resources Department (HRD), 2nd Floor, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpuri, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.300/- and there is no fee for reserved category persons.
You Can Also Check