Tata Memorial Centre House Keeping Staff Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Authority: Tata Memorial Centre
- Job Designation: House Keeping Staff
- Advertisement Number: 155/2019
- Post Name: House Keeping Staff
- Total Number of Vacancies: 69
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
- Walk-in-interview Date: 01st November 2019
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Pan India
- Official Site: tmc.gov.in
TMC House Keeping Staff Recruitment 2019
TMC House Keeping Staff Advertisement 2019 is released recently. Tata Memorial Centre has issued a notification with advertisement number 115/2019 on 22nd October 2019. Willing can check the TMC Recruitment 2019 official notification to know the eligibility requirements, selection process, and application steps.
All the interested and eligible contenders can submit the offline applications to the recruiting board within the given period. The starting and ending date to fill the applications is 01st November 2019.
Tmc.gov.in Vacancies 2019
- Post name: House Keeping Staff
- Total number of posts: 69
Detailed job vacancies are
- Male: 40
- Female: 29
- Total: 69
Tata Memorial Hospital Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must have passed 10th class (SSC) and must have relevant experience in the disposal of garbage, mopping, sweeping, cleaning, cleaning of drainage, toilets, window glass panes/ glass partitions, shifting of equipment/ furniture and any other work assigned.
TMC House Keeping Staff Recruitment Selection Process
The shortlisted candidates will get a salary of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
TMC Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Interested candidates who have satisfied the eligibility conditions can apply for the TMC Jobs. Eligible job aspirants must reach the below postal address with recent passport size photograph, Bio-Data, copy of Pan card, Aadhar Card, original educational certificates, and sets of attested copies of all documents.
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002
Date and Timings of Walk-in-interview:
- On 1st November 2019 and from 09:30 a.m to 11:30 a.m