TMC Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2019 Notification
- Organization Name : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Uttar Pradesh
- Advt. No-41/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies : 70
- Sarkari Naukri
- Post Name : Ad Hoc Nurse
- Notification Date : 18th April 2019
- Date of Walk – In Interview : 04th May 2019
- Selection Process : Interview
- Official Website : https://tmc.gov.in
TMC Adhoc Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 70 Jobs
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Varanasi located in the state of Uttar Pradesh is ready to engage 70 aspirants to work as a Nurse on Adhoc Basis for a period of one year and can be extendable if necessary. So, contenders those who have studied B.Sc (Nursing)/ M.Sc nursing can appear for the UP Govt Jobs Walk-In Interview which is scheduled on 04th April 2019. https://tmc.gov.in is the official website portal and candidates can grab all the essential information by going through the entire article.
TMC Varanasi Vacancy 2019
Number of empty positions Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Uttar Pradesh going to fill is 70.
- Ad Hoc Nurse : 70 Jobs
UP Adhoc Nurse Eligibility Criteria
- Contenders to apply for TMC Nurse Jobs 2019 must obey the below given eligibility.
Candidates those who have completed basic or post basic B.Sc (Nursing)/ M.Sc (Nursing ) on a regular basis and having 2 years clinical experience in 50 bedded hospital can apply.
- Upper age limit for applicants is 30 years. Age relaxation for applicants is as per organization norms.
TMC Adhoc Nurse Recruitment Salary
- Candidates those who already have 2 years post qualification experience will get monthly income of Rs.22,000/-
- Fresh B.Sc / M.Sc qualified candidates will get monthly remuneration of Rs.20,000/-
The selection of individuals will be through Interview. Preference will be given to candidates having good clinical skills and experience in Oncology. The interview is scheduled to conduct on 04th May 2019.
Date of Walk – In Interview
- On 04th May 2019 between 09.30 AM to 11. AM candidates can attend for TMC Adhoc Nurse Walk-In Interview along with all attested documents.
Documents to brought at the time of Interview
- Bio Data
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Copy of Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Original Education Certificates
- Attested Copies of All Certificates
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221002.
Note : Candidates if you are having any doubts may contact through 0542-2225022 or e-mail to email@example.com
Live Openings To Apply