Tiruvannamalai DCCB Bank Assistant Hall ticket: The Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank has decided to release the admit card for the post of Assistant/ Clerk. Candidates can download the Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank admit card 2020 and take a print out. Carry the exam hall ticket and valid ID proof to the exam center to write the test.
Download Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank Exam Hall Ticket – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: District Recruitment Bureau Cooperative Department, Tiruvannamalai
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Advt No: 02/2020, 03/2020
- Post Name: Assistant, Clerk, Supervisor, Junior Assistant
- Posts Count: 127
- Job Category: TN State Govt Jobs
- Application submission starting date: 12th March 2020
- Application closing date: 9th April 2020
- Selection Criteria: Written Test, Interview, and Document Verification
- Category Name: Admit card
- Written Test Dates: 13th June 2020 and 14th June 2020
- Work Location: Tiruvannamalai
- Official Web portal: http://www.drbtvmalai.net/
- Latest Indian Govt Jobs
Tiruvannamalai Cooperative Bank Assistant/ Clerk Admit Card 2020
The Tiruvannamalai District Central Cooperative Bank is going to held the written test for Assistant posts. On the basis of this exam, candidates will be selected. The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2020. Candidates have to carry the admit card copy to the exam hall for taking the test. The Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank admit card is available on its website.
I hope the Tiruvannamalai Cooperative Bank hall ticket will be available in the month of May/ June which is one week or ten days before the exam. Stay tuned with us for information regarding the Tiruvannamalai Cooperative Bank exams 2020.
Tiruvannamalai Dist Central Cooperative Bank Exam Date 2020
The assistant/ clerk exam has scheduled for 13th June 2020 and 14thh June 2020. Candidates who are successful in the application process have to attend the examination on the prescribed dates. Check exam venue and instructions on the Tiruvannamalai District Cooperative Bank admit card.
How Can I Download Tiruvannamalai DCCB Assistant Exam Call Letter 2020
- Candidates are advised to open the Tiruvannamalai Cooperative Bank website
- The website link is http://www.drbtvmalai.net/
- Click on the link and search for the Latest News
- Open the link and enter the asked details
- Press Submit then you will be redirected to a new page which has the admit card print or download option
- Once verify the details printed on the hall ticket and take a hard copy if all info is correct
- Otherwise, contact the appropriate person to make necessary changes.
www.drbtvmalai.net Assistant/ Clerk Notification 2020
Tiruvannamalai District Central Cooperative Bank has started the recruitment process for Assistant posts. This will be a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in Tamil Nadu. In reference to the official advt found in the Tiruvannamalai Cooperative Bank website, It is going to fill 127 vacancies. Grab this wonderful opportunity by applying for these jobs before the last date.
For picking the right candidate for the Assistant/ clerk post, the Tiruvannamalai District Central Cooperative Bank has framed the following selection criteria.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Particulars on The Tiruvannamalai DRB DCCB Assistant Admit Card 2020
- Exam Date, venue, instructions, duration
- Candidates signature, photo, and other details
- Gender, application ID, Hall ticket number etc
ID Proofs Required
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Candidates are not allowed to go out from the exam hall during the exam period
- Everyone has complete the biometric process successfully
- You should reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the exam
- Your signature should be identical in the application form and at the time of a biometric process
- When will be the Tiruvannamalai DCC Bank Assistant Exam 2020?
- The Assistant/ clerk exam will be scheduled on 13th June 2020 and 14th June 2020.
- How can I get Tiruvannamalai Central Cooperative bank Assistant admit card 2020?
- The Assistant/ Clerk admit card will be available on its website. We provide a detailed step by step process to get the hall ticket along with a direct link to get the admit card.
- Are Username and password is necessary for the Tiruvannamalai DCCB Clerk exam hall ticket?
- Username and password are mandatory to fetch the exam call letter.